Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone know where to get these two spells?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2010
OK, I've gotten one of these spells once before, but can't remember how to get them again.

One is like a balance blade that circles near your head, but instead of it just being a balance blade, it's your own schools. Where can I find it? It gives you +40% to the next spell from that school you use.

The other is like a shield, except it goes around your enemy's feet and gives you +25% to the next spell of that school that you use against it. Where can i fiind this one?

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
They are called Blades and Traps! Traps are the thing around the enemies feet. You can get them- for example Myth- at the myth school! Hope I helped

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Eventually, you earn them through time. Yes, mychiller is right. You can only get a blade for your own school, unless you have acess to Krokotaopia and have enough training points. Hope this helps!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
If I remember correctly, the specific school blades are only available to a wizard of that school (ex: Ice Blade is only available to Thaumaturges, Myth Blade is only available to Conjurers, etc.), and you need to train in the school of the desired trap to recieve the trap. There are other ways to get these spells (buy them in treasure card from, buy equipment, etc.), but the only way to own the spell is the ways I just explained. However, there is a way you can get all of them (even though thay'll be a bit weaker): go to Niles in Krokotopia and you'll see what I mean.