Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with crafting

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Please help me. New to crafting and at the master one.

What are fire ghost and how do you get them?

I know there is a transformation table to make diamonds, but where do I purchase it and from whom?

Thank you.

Suri Spiritrider

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
If you are going to do crafting, my advice is that you check out every person giving out these quests (check out all the recipes they offer, remembering to change to house items, etc.).

Also, look at the reagents vendors and see what they carry. The beginning vendor doesn't have some of the higher level things (much to my disappointment).

In every recipe, you will find there are a few things you can just buy, and others you must find or make. After a couple of projects, you will get the idea.

For higher level projects, you will also need different crafting stations. The basic one will be given to you but you will buy the others.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:

I know there is a transformation table to make diamonds, but where do I purchase it and from whom?

Thank you.

Suri Spiritrider

Ghostfire is available at the reagent trader that stands next to the crafting quest giver. Not too expensive.

I believe the transmute you need for diamonds is from the gal in Marley near the station...

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
sanmil0963 wrote:

Thank you.

Suri Spiritrider

do you mean ghost flame? always remember to check the reagent vendor that is beside the person that gives you the quest. the ghost flame is on the second page of the reagent vendor right beside him. for transmuteant reagent recipes check the person who gave you the mission. look at the arrow in the right hand corner. just click it 2 times. you will be on the transmute reagents page if you cant find what you need there go one step down. to the last crafting teacher. I dont remember what person gives you the dimond transmute its been awhile. but i would check krock and wizard city. good luck with crafting the quest for the grand master artisan is very hard hang on to any stone block you find. its insane haha well good luck again

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Thanks for your help everyone. I appreciate it, but I still need the crafting table to transmute the diamonds. Where do I get that?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You use the Card Crafting Station for transmutations. You can buy one at most of the furniture shops. I believe they sell for 1500 gold.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Hero
May 27, 2009
All transmutes are done on the Card Crafting Station, available from furniture vendors throughout the spiral except Wizard City. Occasionally found at the Bazaar, but easier to get through a vendor.

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
Thanks for your help everyone. I appreciate it, but I still need the crafting table to transmute the diamonds. Where do I get that?

Card crafting table....I usually buy mine from the housing item vendor in MS, but I believe most housing itme vendors carry it.

Note: All of the crafting tables can be put in the 'shared' storage, so you only have to buy once for everyone.

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
sanmil0963 wrote:

What you need is the card crafting table. You can find it at the bazaar or at krockotopia. Its probley cheaper at krockotopia though good luck and have fun.