Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you think?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
This might have been mentioned before, but what would you guys thing about having an option of character renames? Like for instance, you can pay 500 crowns or so and get the option to rename your character. You would have to notify your friends of course, but your name will appear differently in the friends list. Ex: Old Friend List~ "Scot HammerHead" New Friend List~ "Scot".

Another thing considerable is Re-customize your characters appearance, skin color, face, hair, hair color, etc.

Something to ponder upon. So what do you guys think about it?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
i think it would be kinda cool actually, but i dont think people want to pay 500 crowns for it, lol maybe 500 gold.... but anyway i would love that, and i wish wizard101 should make that, it would be very cool.
:D :D

P.S. my name on wizard101 is Allison GreenThorn

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
JackZ96 wrote:
This might have been mentioned before, but what would you guys thing about having an option of character renames? Like for instance, you can pay 500 crowns or so and get the option to rename your character. You would have to notify your friends of course, but your name will appear differently in the friends list. Ex: Old Friend List~ "Scot HammerHead" New Friend List~ "Scot".

Another thing considerable is Re-customize your characters appearance, skin color, face, hair, hair color, etc.

Something to ponder upon. So what do you guys think about it?

i like the idea of the face hair skin, but name i dont think would work very well. i think maybe you could be able to give yourself a nickname but change names no because it would have to change on everybody's friends list and also to friends it would be strange if they were out of town or something when you decided to change.