Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level are you ? Topic 2

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
I am now level 46. Finished with Dragonspyere. I remember when I was in WC. Level 8 when I got my first membership :D

Survivor
Oct 26, 2008
Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Survivor
Sep 11, 2008
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I am level 27. I'm an ice wizard named Sierra Winterbreeze. I also have a myth Sabrina RainbowDreamer level 5, and death Laura Darkglen level 7. I was level 10 on my ice when i subscribed. By that time i had beat all the quests that were possible for non-members to complete. :D

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
i am lvl 38 in cave of solitude i am a life and death wizard named Isaac lifegiver in fact all of my wizards first names are Isaac lol :D

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
Hmm, I'm around level 45 about now :]

I didn't ever think I'd ever make it that high o. o

Student of Balance :D
Iridian HexHaven ya'll :]

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
I am Isaac Iceflame, Level 30 Magus Necromancer, and I am finally in Marleybone!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
I am a level 45 Death Student know as Blaze Moonmender, and I am in Dragonspyre but I spend my times hunting items. :P

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
I am level 45, death student (well, master now). I also have another character, which is a fire witch, level 25 (or is it female wizard..?)

Drewboo5: how do people hunt items? Is it only through battle with the big baddies, or is there some aspect of this game I am not familiar with?

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
isaac10198 wrote:
i am lvl 38 in cave of solitude i am a life and death wizard named Isaac lifegiver in fact all of my wizards first names are Isaac lol :D

Are you Isaac DeathGiver?

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
i am level 23 and a death student blake shadowblade i am on my sisters acount :)

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Well Snaebra, I mean item hunting by not only hunting for school clothes, but pet, staff. and wand hunting. This means I fight a certain boss until it gives me what I want, this sometimes takes hours but I get over that when I get it.(Except for the time the pet I got turned invisible forever, tried everything to change it :( ) So, hope that answers what you mean by item hunting. PS I have a huge collection of rares, so I know I am one of the best item hunters, hope I dont sound like I am bragging

Explorer
Jun 24, 2008
Benjamin Stormrunner III, level 43 (soon to be level 44) Diviner
requesting help for big ben, or at least give me tips on how to defeat it.

One... How many battles/floors are there? away from MooShu. Seriouly help.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
I am Lail Ghostshade of Life school second school as Death. I have Helephant hat, Triton cloak, the better Marleybone Jugement shoes, Hydra pendant and Snowstorm pendant. I also have a Goat Monk as a pet. I am lvl 40 and am currently stuck on Big Ben in Marleybone. If anyone who can go to Mooshu will want to be friends with me leave a message and we will talk then. - Lail Ghostshade

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
I'm a level 44 Pyromancer up to Dragonspyre
P.S: If you like high level Pyromancers, meet me in the Commons
Area 1 Drake! :D
P.SS: My name is Michael Thunderspear, Ninja Hunter!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
i'm mitchell death hunter lvl 30 and i have 6 other caracters from all of the schools (none members)

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
KanBatsu wrote:
Benjamin Stormrunner III, level 43 (soon to be level 44) Diviner
requesting help for big ben, or at least give me tips on how to defeat it.

One... How many battles/floors are there? away from MooShu. Seriouly help.

there's 15 in east tower. 15 in west tower. 20 floors in Big ben. i'll be glad to help you just name time and place.

Angel Dragongem Ice grandmaster,secondary fire and storm waiting for new spells and new world to come out.
Angel Dragongem Storm level 41 in ds.
Angel Dragoncaster Myth level 20 in wc.
Angel Dragongem Balance level 39 in ds secondary death.
Angel Deathgem Death level 17 in wc secondary myth.
Angel Dragongem Fire level 9 in wc.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Its me again, but I've leveled up a little since last time. Now Sierra Winterbreeze is level 32, and I was soooo badly to become level 33 so I can learn a new spell. I cant wait! Sabrina Rainbowdreamer and Laura Darkglen are the same, though.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
I'm Morgan Moonwalker, level 35, ice school. I'm trying to do the west tower of Big Ben right now.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
isaac10198 wrote:

I think I'm friends with Isaac LifeGiver!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not sure, but do you recognise this:

Name: Molly
Class: Storm
Level: 28
Area: Marleybone, Krok place xD