Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happened to the wizard101 I used to know

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
Ok when I first played this game it was amazing, but I couldn't afford it so I quit, then later on I started again in 2009, still amazing! But then that one complainer had to spread the word and KI had to change it into a now deformed game that everyone hates and complains about, and maybe some people might like it, but not all. I mean this needs to be changed and that needs to be weaker and that needs to be stronger. What happened? The wizard101 I used to know was balanced and very creative with tremendous minds from the makers: KI. Fabulous graphics, and fabulous items and spells, and now I see complaints everywhere, and its not fun and I feel bad for everyone. No one is accepting the game how it is now. People are quitting people are cancelling their subs because such and such. Its so sad I just wish everything was back to normal. The spells, and the players that accepted wizard101 how it was before. Does anyone agree with me on this? I just want this chaos to stop its so devastating. :(