Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tamugawa the evil= WHY?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
I have a question.I'm in ancint burial grounds and I need to defeat Tamugawa the evil. So the quest arrow told me to go thourgh the caves or whatever they are called. I went thourgh a few, la la la da do, and then I got to a cleering and the arrow stoped. And you know what, TAMUGAWA WASN'T THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!? THOSE CAVES ARE SO HARD TO GET THOURGH AND I DO IT FOR NOTHING! So why is this. I went all different ways and still I ended up, RIGHT WHERE I STARTED, RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CAVES!!!!!!!!!!!! So can someone help and anwser my question.Thanks.
P.S. I tried looking at the map, that didn't help at all! :x

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
If I remember correctly you have to do something that activates a portal.
Once you walk through the portal he and a minion should be there.

Quinn Deaththorn - Lv 56 Necromancer

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
I have a question.I'm in ancint burial grounds and I need to defeat Tamugawa the evil. So the quest arrow told me to go thourgh the caves or whatever they are called. I went thourgh a few, la la la da do, and then I got to a cleering and the arrow stoped. And you know what, TAMUGAWA WASN'T THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!? THOSE CAVES ARE SO HARD TO GET THOURGH AND I DO IT FOR NOTHING! So why is this. I went all different ways and still I ended up, RIGHT WHERE I STARTED, RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CAVES!!!!!!!!!!!! So can someone help and anwser my question.Thanks.
calm down(i hate people who shout) you have to light candles

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
You may have forgotten to light the candles.

Hannah Dragonsword, 43 fire

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
calm down(i hate people who shout) you have to light candles
alright,i didn't know. so i'm upset. that's why i'm shouting. OK??????????????

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
OK thanks. I figured it out and defeated him. Thanks everyone who gave me a tip.