Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The other side of wizard city

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2009
I've been wondering. When you look at the entire map of Wizard City, it just shows that side of the land, and then nightside. Is the entire other side of Wizard City like nightside? If so, I would like to see it turned into another world. And entire world like nightside but it would be different. It could be something like the dark forest from Harry Potter. It would be spooky with strange things but still have that nightside feeling. Sort of like a dark Grizzlehyme. It could be creatures that originaly inhabited all of Wizard City until Merle Ambrose came and forced them onto one side of the world. The door in Merle's office thats blocked by books could lead to the other side. It could be inhabited by strange and exotic creatures. Like parinormal, in a way. You could have to fight strange glowing lights, giant floating eyeballs, or snakes that slither around. You could find some of the spell traformations like death minators or thunderbirds in a burned down area. There could be different spiders or tribes of strange tribes of spider people. Morgrath could have been their leader but then when Merle came and forced them to the other side, she fought back but was defeated and never heard from again. Then she went to Celestia to learn magic that could defeat Merle but the Celestians found her a threat and fought back as well. After all these worlds, when she finally gets the magic, she goes back to her people and plans a reveloution to take back Wizard City. You have to go to the other side and take down Morgrath before she storms Wizard City.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
How cool! Nice idea. Never thought about "The other Side". Yah, althought it would be kinda disgusting fighting floating EYEBALLS. LOL. Maybe there's an old hideout of Malistaire there, with super secret and powerful plans? Something like that.

~Jessica Starrider

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
Wow, I never really thought about it! This could be where Morganthe may be amassing her armies to conquer Wizard City!

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Hmm, I see where your going. But maybe there should be not a totally new world but: an evil Merle Ambrose, with evil professors you must cure from evilness! I definitely agree with the ideas stated.