Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make a world

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I might've posted this before but I can't find it...

Ok create a world!

Blank Version:

Name:
Final Boss's Name:
Final Boss's Rank:
Final Boss's School:
Final Boss's Location:
Minion's (of the boss [optional]):

How many of the minions (from 0-3)
Class Based on:
New School(s) (Optional):
Level guess (Range):
Places (Must be from 7-18 places):

Capitol Building (WC: Bartleby KT: Altar of Kings MB: Big Ben MS: Moodha DS: The Great Spyre GH:? CL: NONE):
How to Get There:
Capitol (WC: Commons KT: Oasis ect.):
Short Description:
Creator (You):

OK here's mine

Name: Frostland
Final Boss's Name: Heatlord invader
Final Boss's Rank: 30
Final Boss's School: Ice
Final Boss's Location: Melting Snowland
NO MINIONS
Class Based On: Ice
New Schools: Water and Time
Level Guess: 60-70
Places: Corland*, Icetrot, Snowy Village, District of Ice, Lydia Greyrose's Childhood House*, Candytown, Fairyland, Great Snowflake^*, Melting Snowland*, Snowland, Lake of Destruction^, Center of Frostland*, Snowalia, Snowko*,Tower of Frostland^*,Tower of Ice and Water*^, and Tower of Time*^
Capitol Building: Tower of Frostland
How to get there: Be level 60
Capitol: District of Ice
Short Description: Frostland is a giant snowball. Greyrose grew up in the house of 55 Greyrose Lane, Candytown (Lydia Greyrose's ChildHood House).
Creator: Sparky1233334444

*= Dungeon ^=Gauntlet (One Person) ^*= Tower Dungeon (Four People) *^= Tower Gauntlet

,Tyler LifeCaller Level 55 Pyromancer
,Ryan SilverCoin Level 30 Conjurer
,Taylor LifeCaller Level 11 Theurgist
,Tyler LifeCaller Level 1 Diviner
I have 2 other characters but they are for my mom (No account) and my sister (Ready to delete because she got an account 11/6/2010).

Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
Here's mine:

Name: Chronia
Final Boss's Name: General Darkogre
Final Boss's Rank: 19
Final Boss's School: School of Storm
Final Boss's Location: The Leviathan's Cradle
Minion's: Darkogre's Recruits

How many of the minions: 2
Class Based on: Myth
New Schools: School of Time, School of War
Level Range: 90-100
Places: Big Littlehorn, The Antorica, The Tower of Medussa, Weapons Facility, The Minotaur Memorial, Cyclops Village, Troll Colonial Base, Orthus Lair, The Leviathan's Cradle

Capitol Building: Mythtius the Myth Tree
How to Get There: Be Level 90
Capitol: Big Littlehorn
Short Description: Chronia was once a peaceful war until a race of Ogres arrive and the citizens fight them.
Creator: ILikeCats101

See you in the spiral!
Tanner StormSword Lvl 51

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Name:Hawiia
Final Boss's Name:Tiger
Final Boss's Rank:12
Final Boss's School:Storm
Final Boss's Location:Sharks Prism
Minion's (of the boss [optional]):His brother Maco 6000 myth Two catfish helpers 2000 storm.

How many of the minions (from 0-3):Tiger Maco catfish 3 minions
Class Based on:Kinda a mix between schools but focus on storm.
New School(s) (Optional):None
Level guess (Range):60-65
Places (Must be from 7-18 places):Hawaiia cove,Lagoon of Peace,Waterfall of Silence,River of Death,Duck village,Sharks prism,And Coral prison.

Capitol Building:The Grand Hut (tower like brisk beeze ect.)
How to Get There:You get a quest to get there After you beat celesia. (quest in older post)
Capitol :Hawaiia cove (commons)
Short Description:Fish are trying to drown the pigs and flood the island. You stop them!
Creator (You):Cody Spellrider(me),Andrew Dunetamer

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Name: Gloomshire

Final Boss's name: Lord Drake

School: Death

Final Boss's location: Deathwhisper Castle, Eternity Mountains.

Minions: None. (He does summon Agony Wraiths, 2,000 health death.

How many minions: Does not start with minions. (He can have up to 3 minions by end of fight, and you don't have to kill the minions before the boss, nor do you have to kill the minions).

Class based on: Death.

New schools: None.

Level Guess (range): You should be at least level 58 to begin. This world will get you up to level 85.

Capitol Building: Temple of the Forgotten.

How to get there: Go through a graveyard into the temple which stands with the graves.

Capitol: Graveyard of the Undead

Places: River of the Seraph, Land of the Dead, Gloomking's Tower, Temple of the forgotten, Graveyard of the undead, Deathwhisper Castle, Eternity Mountains, Spirit World, Realm of Revenge, Tomb of the Warrior, The new King's Land, Forge of Darkness, Realm of Redemption, Malistaire's Tomb, The Bone Dragon's Cave, and the Tower of Bones.

Short Description: Malistaire's Ghost says: "Wizard, I remember you... yes, you defeated me. Come to my land, the Deathwhisper Castle and I shall see to a rematch. Talk to my son, Lord Drake, in the Graveyard of the Undead, for he shall tell you what to do to beat your way to me." So, that describes it.

Creator: Matthew Spritefriend, Life/Death.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
OK I edited my post a few minutes ago so yeah anyway........

Name: Reverse Wizard City
Final Boss's Name: (Your Name)
Final Boss's Rank: 31
Final Boss's School: (Your School)
Final Boss's Location: Golem Tower
Minions: NONE
Class Based on: Death, Chaos
New Classes: Chaos and Order
Level Range: 50-80
Places: Golem Tower, Commons, Ravenwood, Swarmland (Shopping District), Isolation Town (Olde Town), Cyclops Lane, Iceville (Firecat Aley), Crab Alley (Crab Alley & Triton Avenue), Dark Cave (Dark Cave, Nightside, & Haunted Cave), Skeletal District of Rattlebones (Unicorn Way), Prison areas (Pet Pavillion), Dead Tree (Bartleby), Ruined Building (Ambrose's House & Gamma's Tower), Frost Cliff (Elik's Edge), and Chaos School (Death School)
Capitol Building: Ruined Tree
How to get there: Not defeat Malisaire by level 50
Capitol: Commons
Short Description (Sorta long!): To get there you not defeat Malistaire by level 50 Dworgyn calls you, but when you come he's not there! But Malistaire is Ambrose is held in a prison. Malistaire says "Ha, you fool! Ambrose is caught and Wizard City will be ruined! AH! Hahahahahahaha!" You go outside since he goes into the death tower and a big green ball shoots down at you! The camera zooms out and Wizard City is practicly destroyed yiu are teleported to the lake in the Commons where a wizard, named Aaron LifeBringer is standing next to you with Cyrus Drake by his side around you is enemies called Butlers of Rattlebones are walking around you. They are rank 9, Chaos and they have 1,500 health max. With them is Rattlebones and no he's not weak he's EXTREMELY POWERFUL Rank 20 Boss class of Chaos with 17,555 health, max. In Unicorn Way it's black with lady Oriel in a corrupted version and she is rank 10 class of Life with 3 minions called Evil Sprites walking around her in the front of the area. The rest of the area has fallen off. The Evil Sprites are also walking behind her in the rest on the area. They are rank 9 elite class of Life with 1,665 health max. You won't wanna fight the boss yet. In Swarmland there is Skeletal Pirates ranging from rank 1 elite- rank 10 elite with 135-1995 health max. They are death if weak, chaos if strong. In Iceville there is nothing but an Ice Statue. In Cyclops Lane there is nothing but a Myth Statue. In Crab Alley there is nothing but a Storm Statue. In Isolation there is Distoration Pox, which are rank 11 elite, class of chaos, with 2,335 max health. In Golem Tower The Final boss is there in the far back protected by a energetic wall you have to beat Malistaire to get to the boss. In the Prison Areas There is a prison with Ambrose and Gamma one with Milo Barker and Nigel Higgenbottom another with Falmea and Greyrose one with Dworgyn Moolinda Wu and Halston Balstrom an empty broken one and one with Arthur Wethersfeild and Alhazred crowded with broken astral school trainers. This was once Wizard City but became swarmed with Chaos. I'll put down a post that has the 2 spells of Chaos and Order. OK so yeah um....... I'll end this post....... right....... about........... NOW!

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
OK hi again uh..... here's mine AGAIN.

Name: Porikya
Final Boss's Name: Porokso
Final Boss's Rank: 999,999,999,999
Final Boss's School: Storm
Final Boss's Location: Porikya City Tower
Minions: Poison Gagakiars
Class Based on: Spiral
New Classes: Spiral, Greek Mythology
Level Range: 70-90
Places: Porikya City, Prittit Town, Payako, Ciara District, Bazaar, Cave of Doom, Shrine of Dawn, Shrine of Afternoon, Shrine of Dusk, Shrine of Night, Tower of Prisilyti, Tower of Parokohh, Tower of Punnunh, Myar, Gawagahm, Shrine of Justice, Shrine of War, Shrine of Peace, Statue of Prisil (Inside), Statue of Prisil (Balcony), Qwartz Quarry, Ruby Quarry, and Porikya City Tower
Capitol Building: Porikya City Tower/Statue of Prisil (All)
How to get there: Be level 70
Capitol: Porikya City
Short Description: Porikya was once a fair country lead by a king named Paratuu. Paratuu was murdered by Porokso, who enslaved the country. Global warming made the ice foundation melt completely. which raised the water level from 11,680 ft at deepest to 23,360, twice the depth. Mount Prisil was an old mountain said to have the godess of power named Prisil so they changed it into a statue. Now you have to save Porikya!