Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Extremely Rare Pet Snack

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
no how about it cost 100,000 crowns and level 45 very very very very very very very very very very very rare boss drop

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
fourmyant wrote:
rugby7 wrote:
i do not think you have to be level 60

You only say that because you want it.

lol thats probly true

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
opil87 wrote:
You guys are rip offs . It should be around 5,000 crowns and 10,000 gold. That's not that bad.

are you kidding me if you are in celestia you could sell some boots for 5,000 and a rare robe for 10,000 that would be way under priced

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:
It could be called the Ultimate Nutrients Fruit! Includes Protien Iron Calcium Sodium Vitamins and MUCH MUCH MORE! Only found after defeating Celestia last boss. Can only by bought with 2000 Coins and never sold.
Picture: A giant round white fruit with rainbow dots and glowing colors simultaneously
Description: +1 level, and 10 everything
2000,how bout 200000 gold

ya 200,000 the max gold. and how about 50 to everything because 10 wouldnt be that much considering it could do 1000 points to get the pet to epic

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
no this is a horrible idea then your pet would gain a a talent like tenacious do you really want that go ahead and use it but a mega snack is way better and gives more strength agility etc

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
how about you can only get it if you have get a code only Legendary get when defeats Every quest in ever current world

Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
likeluigi123 wrote:
fourmyant wrote:
rugby7 wrote:

You only say that because you want it.
i agree
Me too.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
A snack like that would ruin the fun of getting to level up your pet, and actually having to work to achieve some good talents.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:
It could be called the Ultimate Nutrients Fruit! Includes Protien Iron Calcium Sodium Vitamins and MUCH MUCH MORE! Only found after defeating Celestia last boss. Can only by bought with 2000 Coins and never sold.
Picture: A giant round white fruit with rainbow dots and glowing colors simultaneously
Thats the max amount of gold. make it 10000 or 20000

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
An awesome snack like this is simply to good for KI to let us have it. Thinking about it people will only use it to save time and money getting their pets from ancient to epic(more than adult/ancient, etc.), so a not so good boost to attributes (10 each) is pretty reasonable here, it makes a good balance to the positive things it does. I mean, be serious here people, this is ONE FREE LEVEL ON OUR PETS. Giving bad boosts to attributes - or even subtracting from them - is actually a pretty good idea since no one can come up with challenging but not impossible-to-get requirements for it.

crows shop/boss drop only, or (grandmaster) crafters only

A free level and low or weakened attributes just make sense to me with this one, the general idea is pretty good. Someone clearly thought this through, lol I give you two thumbs up 8)

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
I was thinking of a pet snack that makes your pet grow to their next level automatically. You should get it at level 60 and it cannot be sold.

A few times while playing I have gotten snacks that give you around 30, I did not document them, does anyone know where the high pet snacks are dropped. Please if you do let us know.
Thanks Kobeyo

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
darthjt wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
likeluigi123 wrote:
DouDou123 wrote:
200,000 gold would be WAYYYYYYYYYYY too much. i can't think of anyone who could get that much gold.

200,000 gold is very easy to get. I spend that much gold all the time on mega snacks, which can be found at the bazaar very rarely. I will sit and wait for hours looking for mega snacks, because I wont train my pet without them... I do wish that the Mega Snack packs would be sold for gold, and they should be 30000 gold for each mega snack pack. Now, if something greater would be made, then of course it would be worth even more. I would pay a fortune in gold if I can level my pet without having to play those boring and repetative pet mini games!
Mega Snacks are NO AUCTION, just so ye know :D

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
rugby7 wrote:

This subject is an idea of a RARE FRUIT don't expect it to be for level 1 you know. :?