Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Temple of Storms aptitude test help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I need help with the aptitude test in the temple of storms. It says that "The things that live must shine bright and the things that don't live must remain dark." Well I tryed everything I could but I still didn't pass the test. Can someone please help me with which obelisks to light up and which ones to leave dark? Thanks.
Ethan Iceblood lvl. 26 life wizard :|

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
oriole01 wrote:
I need help with the aptitude test in the temple of storms. It says that "The things that live must shine bright and the things that don't live must remain dark." Well I tryed everything I could but I still didn't pass the test. Can someone please help me with which obelisks to light up and which ones to leave dark? Thanks.

It's been a while since I was there, but I think there were four things to light up... a snake, a beetle, a tree (a tree IS alive), and I forget the other one. Sorry I couldn't help more. :-(

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
oriole01 wrote:

I'll help tell me wher what realm and i'll meat you at 6: 00 pacific time

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
the things that are alive; light em up the things that are not alive ; dont light them