Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 11-05-10

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Alright folks, now that Celestia is open to the public, we're going to resume Feedback Friday posts as normal. As always...

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Now that we've got that out of the way, let's get to it. Which street did you complete (or enter) first in Wizard City: Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley, Cyclops Lane? Why?

While I would love to say Firecat Alley, I'll be honest - it was Cyclops Way. It was simply the closest one! Curious to hear what led you one direction or the other!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Community Leader
Well I guess the first area I completed would be Unicorn Way, Then I went to Fire Cat Alley of the 3 streets.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
if I recall correctly, I started with Triton avenue first,

you see I didn't get a subscription until I was level 14-15, It was annoying! oh and I run a clan originally named Strikers but I renamed it to Elemental Unity. Anyone wanna join?

My screen name is Brandon StormHeart I am lvl 50 pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
Triton Avenue, because I always thought you had to do that one first until later.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I usually do Cyclops first. The reason, by the time I am done with it Triton is usually emptier, so I can get into battles easier and less lag.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Triton Avenue, That is where I picked up my first Quest of those three streets and I liked to finish an area before I move on to the next one. So I finished Triton avenue before I ventured to the other streets. Plus My first character was Storm and Triton Avenue is the place to be. :-)

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
Well, the first one that I did was Triton Avenu because on my Balance wizard ( the one I am playing on now in Celestia ) I just chose to do Triton Avenu just randomly. And then it was Cyclops Lane then it was FireCat Alley and now its like that for all the people I do exept for my Ice, Storm and Fire of course :) :D 8) :P

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Alright folks, now that Celestia is open to the public, we're going to resume Feedback Friday posts as normal. As always...

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Now that we've got that out of the way, let's get to it. Which street did you complete (or enter) first in Wizard City: Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley, Cyclops Lane? Why?

While I would love to say Firecat Alley, I'll be honest - it was Cyclops Way. It was simply the closest one! Curious to hear what led you one direction or the other!

triton avenue i didnt get members for months

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:

Sadly, because I didn't have crowns at the time, the first time through it was Triton Avenue (free) :(

The first area I bought was Firecat Alley, though :)

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:

Iactually went to triton Ave. because I'm a storm.

David Thundershard lvl 50 Storm

Survivor
Jul 01, 2008
My first street was in beta, and back then the whole game was still open. So instead of going to Triton like many players would today, I did Cyclops just like you did, Professor Falmea. It was closer, just like you said! And I always like to do things in a orderly fashion. Then I do Triton, then Firecat is always last.

Even today I still like to do it the same way and sort of keep the tradition alive. It just feels right :)

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Survivor
May 09, 2010
Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Triton because my first wizard was my pyromancer and i completed all of the free stuff. Then i started my necromancer and was almost done with the free stuff when i subscribed for the year. now I either start with cyclops Alley or Fire Cat.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
It was like a year ago when I beat Wizard City. I really don't remember what I did first. It was probably Triton Avenue because I didnt' habe any Crowns and I wasn't subscribed yet. But, on my Death and Balance wizards, I did them in order (Cyclops then Triton then Firecat).

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
My new little Storm gal did Triton first, just finished Firecat Alley and is starting Cyclops Lane.

I don't remember how I did them on my other wizards.

Megan

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
Triton, as others said, because it was free. Once I subscribed, I started doing Cyclops Lane first. Myth doesn't hit quite as hard as storm, and I was usually lucky enough to get a few troll or cyclops card drops that would then help me in Triton. I always do Firecat last. The bosses there always seemed a little harder, so I wanted to be a bit stronger before facing them. They also often use ice shield on the first turn, where mobs and bosses in other areas don't seem quite so quick to slap their shield on.
2 accounts - 7 grands

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Triton Avenue partly because I was not a member then and partly because I thought you had to do Triton Avenue first.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
triton ave, because it has the purple people eater! (purple people eater= kracken)

Explorer
Aug 21, 2010
I started with Triton Ave because i wasn't subscribed until i had done all other quests :D

But on my other wizards i also usually do Triton Ave first - it feels easiest
however for my balance I did Cyclops lane first because it gives you a spell - spirit shield

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Triton avenue, I did not subscribe until after I completed it. Then I moved on to cyclops lane as I found it next easiest then firecat alley. This was the best order for me. It's easiest and I do it for all my wizards.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
on my best wizard i did triton first because i did not have a membership
but on my others i did cyclops, triton,then firecat easiest to hardest