Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching Wands

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
So i have an idea, it has some errors which i will list afterwards, but here is my thought

you know how we can stitch clothing? well sometimes i don't like a wand's look and feel, but i love its stats. It would be great if we were able to stitch a wand's appearance with another's stats.

Of course, there are problems with that

1. low levels could possibly hold swords (if this is a problem)
2. wouldn't it be weird to have a wand that casts a fire spell but has electric around it?

i REALLY think this should be in the game, it would be a great addition

Historian
May 15, 2009
as a bit of a side note for you
you cant really "stitch" wands since its not clothing
i always liked the term fusion

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I think its a great idea but all i want for it is because i buy swords for when i reach 40-50 and now since celestia is out 60th level but all i want is a sword and if i could possibly "Fuse" a sword that would just be dandy.I still have about ten more levels before i get mine equipped
But will they let me?
can i haz test realm though?

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
this would be a awesome idea i for one did not like DS and every wand was a sword of some kind and yes i know if you dont like swords dont use it but that was the only way to get a +power pip and the only staff that gave one was the rider staff, i dont mind low lvls with swords more power to them but it would be nice to use staffs that i like and yet still get the effect from high "wands" the world tree branch is my fav and be nice to use it again

Hunter ashegm (60) life wizard
"life of the party, lets heal it up!"

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I like the wand "stitching" idea. There's a wand I really like the look of, but there's other wands I like the qualities of, and it would be really great if we could somehow combine them.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I still support this idea. Post the idea again, and I will support it yet again.
and again...
and again...
I wonder if staff is working on it right now? There have been enough posts about it.
I mean really.

Oh, and don't forget the other wand topic:
We need gloves; they fit in the wand slot, you get the benefit of a wand but you get the wandless animation (hand waving) to cast.
It goes well with the stitching idea.

So yeah, we need wand stitching and wandless wands. Please KI?

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
zebulous wrote:
I still support this idea. Post the idea again, and I will support it yet again.
and again...
and again...
I wonder if staff is working on it right now? There have been enough posts about it.
I mean really.

Oh, and don't forget the other wand topic:
We need gloves; they fit in the wand slot, you get the benefit of a wand but you get the wandless animation (hand waving) to cast.
It goes well with the stitching idea.

So yeah, we need wand stitching and wandless wands. Please KI?

oh that be sweet too waving your hands well casting your spell, that be cool.

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
I agree. I want the ability to combine the stats of one wand and the looks of another.

Perhaps there could be another option, like an 'invisible' wand, that would basically be your wizard without a wand, but still having the stats of one? I wonder how that would work.