Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is celestia hard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
i am lvl 50 and still in DS. i am almost don with it and i want to know how hard celestia is.

please reply

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
Defender
Feb 16, 2009
it is hard

the first enemy I fought used HELEPHANT!

My friend fought a boss that used STORM LORD!

It is REALLY tough!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
I think it's too hard. The bosses cheat. Everything you battle seems to have an unlimited amount of power pips to start with and all the top spells regardless of what school they are. I battled a supposed storm character that used life blades which boosted it's myth spells, go figure. I've died so many times since going to Celestia, it's rapidly becoming not a fun game to play for me. I enjoy a challenge, but when you are constantly defeated and then have to wait to gain health or search all over for balls to heal with, it's just not much fun.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
it is hard

It is REALLY tough!

Great that probobly makes him feel better! LOL

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
VERY HARD but challanging

i fought i minion that played icezilla on first round. minions can play 7pip spells.

the last dungeon is a little too easy

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
I my self thought at first it was hard but after you fight a few you come up with a strategy so dont give up

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
I think its great - its a challange again - after changes to DS it became a one hit kill - no in Celestia - you WILL fight to keep alive - good job KI

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
oceanman123 wrote:
dounut789 wrote:
it is hard

It is REALLY tough!

Great that probobly makes him feel better! LOL

I know!

I spread happiness (and fear) everywhere I go!

I am stuck on the quest to get Sealent! None of my friends are ever on, and the enemies use HELEPHANT! (As I said already!)

It is STILL HARD!

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
darthvaderalex20 wrote:
i am lvl 50 and still in DS. i am almost don with it and i want to know how hard celestia is.

please reply

its so hard you cant solo it

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
It is hard but fun! I think it's really cool that these enemies are basically the same level as us: They get power pips, can use advance spells, have learned spells like the elemental and spirit blades from Niles.

And the enemies are not cheating! You also should be getting 3-4 power pips first round. You can also use any of the blades and other spells that can be learned with training points. Just because they are harder does not mean they are cheating. Pay attention to what they are doing and you will see they are doing the exact same thing as us.

Celestia is great in that it forces people to actually learn how to play the game. Tossing out random spells will not work in this world. Thanks KI!!!

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
I love Celestia. Yes, it's hard. Sometimes, seems nearly impossible to beat some bosses. Though, of course, this is an illusion. Just takes time and patience, strategy and skill. You have to think. God forbid for some people, right? Regardless, it poses a challenge, and that very aspect is what lures me. I have a habit of trying to defeat bosses/mobs by myself at first, QUITE a few times, before I'll even ask for help. Makes it more fun to me.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Watch out!!!!!!!! The bosses cheat, you have to learn like EVERYTHING about them before you fight them because one wrong move could mean big danger!!!!

Survivor
May 14, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
it is hard

It is REALLY tough!
just wait awhile with evryone crying it will be as easy as unicorn way ...the challenge will be gone and the crying will stop

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
Watch out!!!!!!!! The bosses cheat, you have to learn like EVERYTHING about them before you fight them because one wrong move could mean big danger!!!!

Over dramatic. Not EVERY boss cheats. Only a few cheat. Due to whiners, the Grotto Cuthalla lost his cheats (and he better have lost his good drops too).

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
Armiger
May 10, 2010
When Celestia was first released, it was challenging and fun. Now, as we continue, the whiners and complainers have gotten their way on too many things and now, there is NO Challenge left in Celestia.

Stormriven Bosses are now alone

Grotto Bosses no longer cheat

Mobs have been toned down

Celestia is now so easy, I can take any wizard of any level, keep them alive, keep me alive, and kill any boss or dungeon.

Sorry, no challenge left in Celestia

Defender
May 18, 2009
Super hard, but easy at times. The second type of crab I saw used wild bolt on me. So many quests order you to get stuff from enemies, and I don't mean just defeat them, I mean retrieve stuff from them. It takes forever because it says: failed to collect (item here), try again! I tried about 4 battles before I finally got it.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
I would have to say yes. But thats a good thing! I mean, you don't want every world to feel like your just replaying Unicorn Way, am I right? And also, theres millions of people out there. Make a friend! I'm sure they'll be willing to help. I'm on the Floating Land and yes, it is sort of challenging, but people can always help you.

Anthony Thunderblade Level 53 Fire

Survivor
May 28, 2010
YES. I am a level 52 storm wizard and always play with a life wizard of the same level. I am usually the one who initiates the battle so I get hit first. We did all of Dragonspyre and I never got defeated once. In Celestia you get hit twice right at the start with 4 or higher pip spells by 2 enemies because everyone seems to get 2 power pips to start and your health drops by over 1000. That makes it hard for the life wizard to keep up with the heal and still do any hits. Then they continue to get power pips every time, so two more rounds and you get hit with 2 more 4 or higher pip spells. Yesterday I was defeated 5 times and I am still only in the survey camps.

People keep talking about putting on the Celestia gear to help, but I have not seen anything in Celestia that improves my health or gives me more pips from what I had in Dragonspyre.

Morgan Moonrider
Grandmaster Storm Wizard

Survivor
Mar 03, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:

They r not cheating they r just tougher the more lvls we advance the more tougher our enimies become it doesn't mean that they r cheating it just means that the game is testing u if u want to win against the bosses u have b patinet and learn good strategies work yr way up weak 1s to hard 1s dont rush yr self uve got to train yrelf not excpect to ace it in 1 shot ppl ive helped my cousin ace this game hes already in Heiga and thats a lot to say this is exactly wat i tell him :D good luck and happy playing

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Of Course it is!!!!
I have personally already completed Celestia, and it isnt a walk in the park. My tips, Have a friend that can help you out if you need it. Don't get frustrated. Expect cheating bosses. If the bosses cheat or if you suspect they do, don't heal, only use death moves if you need to heal, because they get "angry" If you use a typical healing spell.

Celestia is a big world, so it takes some time to complete. The easter egg within this is that you level up like lightning. You don't even need to do any side quest (well i didnt) to get to legendary.

Christina Shadowheart
Legendary Necromancer
Beware of the Dragon

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:

Aren't you like being dramatica little? Barely any CL bosses cheat in Celestia. At first it seems hard. But, when you get the hang of it it gets easier, it depends on what kind of skills stradegy, and etc on how hard it is. Plus make sure you have friends to help, cause most of the time, you can't always solo the bosses, pretty tough they are. 8)