Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion - eating bar on pet maze game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
In gobbler drop once you fill the eating bar the game stops on perfect no matter how much time you have left in the game. On the maze game if you hit 70 you should automatically win as well. I have had times I got 100+ and still had a few seconds left or I have stopped at 70 with 30 seconds left. Either of those you get perfect and no extra bonus for doing more eating.

Just a suggestion on a minor annoyance.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Bolthar wrote:
In gobbler drop once you fill the eating bar the game stops on perfect no matter how much time you have left in the game. On the maze game if you hit 70 you should automatically win as well. I have had times I got 100+ and still had a few seconds left or I have stopped at 70 with 30 seconds left. Either of those you get perfect and no extra bonus for doing more eating.

Just a suggestion on a minor annoyance.

Oh I totally agree, I was thinking that there should be a bonus for eating a hundred snacks or more, I got up to 112 one time and got nothing. Stopping the game once you get the max is a great idea, or putting in a bonus.

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Good idea! Especially since you can't 'go backwards' in your score with the maze game.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
I avoid the things that extend life, like the plague, once I know I'm going to reach 70. No point in wasting time. It would be awesome if they halted the maze at 70.

Because the maze is the only game I'm very good at, I would also like to see it have areas of focus that don't all lean mostly to Intellect. If you want Agility you get 3 points Intellect to one point Agility. I spend a fortune in gold on 'Agility Only' snacks. Or I craft them - but you don't usually get the 'your pet liked this snack' bonus that way.