Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friends List

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
why is it that on the friends list i can see some of my friends pictures and stats and on some i can't ?

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
ya no i have wondered that too i dont no if its becaus ethey are too far or in another world or watever but i would like to no that to :?

Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
When you add someone to your friends list, your pictures don't show until you port to each other. Until then, you get the cute little stick wizard picture instead.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
Hello !!!
I am a subsribed player

how from ignore list move somebody back friends list ?

p.s when pressing me some friend to join me in battle i putt his name in ignore list i try to remove his name from ignore list and i lost his name ... from any list ...

i want my friend back

how to find him now ?

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Can the folks running the game please make it possible for us to back out of the ignore function and keep our friends? Or at least tell us how it may be done. I've lost two good friends like this. I would really like them back, but it probably isn't possible.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
How can I add a friend on my list who cannot get to the same location I am?? We go to the same place, but we cannot see each other. I am level 50 and she is level 25...I want to help her with a quest and although we are in the same location we are not there together. I think I need to put her on my friend's list and teleport....but how do I get her on this list??

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
i was in a group and i added myself and i need to remove myself for the space but i cant. is there a way it can be fixed?

Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
Every since the new changes, I've lost some very good friends on my friends list! I'm not the only one who has noticed this.
Why is this? It makes me upset because we have kind of all helped each other out. I always look forward to seeing them, now I can't. Two of my friends say they are still on their friends list. I told them to let me know when they're on so I can re- connected by porting to my other friends.