Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Emotes for Mounts/Pets. Pet talent, Critical?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Greetings all!
I can't that the staff of K. I. for a great game. Even the person moderating this post . Also to the community for making it so fun to participate. Yeah I know, on with it.

Can our mounts and pets have emote abilities like the random animations our mounts do now? When I'm idle for a bit my wizard will lean foward and pet her dragon. It would be nice if we could do things on command. Like having a mount bow it's head to greet a friend or when you're meeting someone for the first time. Or maybe have a mount roar.

Have silly stuff too, like making your horse buck in the air on it's hind legs and just freeze. Not permanantly of course, still to much of Celestia to explore. Perhaps even tie in a small quest for some special emotes. Same for out pets too, maybe they can earn badges and have titles under their names as well.

Pet talents... Can our pets develop talents that modify their chance to critical when they are casting spells? Or even boost our wizards chance to critical. Same for blocking.

Thanks.