Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI ... y'all just awesome!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
Can't tell you how much fun I've had with this game!

I love the quirks, the puns, the tongue in cheek humor ...
I may be an ol' fart, but dang, your game is the best thing I've run into since ... (can I say? Sid Meiers' Civilization?)

I thoroughly enjoy all the artistic, and creative effort that has gone into this ... (although I do not like the music in Dragonspire ... not at all)

Otherwise ,,, from the viewpoint of an old, old gamer ... (Monopoly was kinda new in my day) ... Congratulations and in the words of Dylan ... "Long May You Run!"

Richard Lifevault ( Life: lvl 47 (I think LOL) )

Explorer
May 20, 2010
Thank you so much. No I dont work for KI, but its just very refreshing to see someone praising the game after seeing SO MANY people gripe and complain about the new changes to the game, and so far, I love it .... but I havent got out of DS yet as I quit playing for a bit til I could actually level up again lol

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Wow! Nice to read a positive post that's not asking for some drastic, impossible change in the game once in a while. I wholeheartedly second that opinion.

KI, you might be trippin' sometimes (like with that whole changing the Wild Bolt thing), but you still rock.