Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Worlds?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2008
Worlds.

I can't seem to find where you change worlds.
Can someone tell me where it is located and how i get inside or when can i get inside. Any help with this would be helpful.

Administrator
When you are ready, young Wizard, Ambrose will tell you how to travel to other worlds, but you must earn that right first.

Complete your adventures in Wizard City before you attempt to reach other worlds. While Colossus Boulevard is not a required area for adventuring in other worlds on the spiral, it is a good training ground to help you get used to dueling two opponents at a time.

If you have completed all your necessary quests in Wizard City, check your Quest Book for information on how to reach other worlds.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
JJYY13 wrote:
Worlds.

I can't seem to find where you change worlds.
Can someone tell me where it is located and how i get inside or when can i get inside. Any help with this would be helpful.

basicly, there are five worlds and the gate is inside bartelby (the big world tree). here they are:
Wizard City-you know this one, you start in it
Kroktopia-egypt type place with kroks (crocodiles that walk and have staffs) and manders (walking salamanders)
Marleybone-a more modern, proper dog land with cat outlaws
Moo Shu- a samuri type place with the good goy samoori cows (inside joke) and the evil ninja pigs, this is where you get a sword!!!! :D
Dragonspyre-the level where you find and defeat malistare; a ghost town/dragon place

hope that helped