Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teachers out of the class room

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
ok i've realy wondered if the admidistrators have charecters like the teachers out of the class room i would really like if an admin poped in a said right away but any info is useful but really it would be great if an admin ended my wondering right away

Administrator
If you're asking whether or not we play Wizard101, the answer is yes we definitely do!

We do not however, reveal our characters for obvious reasons, but when someone pops in and helps you in a duel, or runs by and says hello, I like your outfit, it could be one of us!

We also like to just hang out in the Commons and listen to what players are talking about.

So to answer your question, yes, we the staff at KingsIsle definitely love and play Wizard101 regularly!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
OMG i had heard so many rumurs about people seeing the teachers dueling each other at night but i guess they where just rumors i never expected my post to be ansewred this soon i am very happy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i also wanted to know the name of the main charecters that the admins play on!

Administrator
Oh, we definitely duel each other. :)

Please be aware that just because someone is high level doesn't necessarily mean they are a faculty member. Even if someone says they are faculty (staff) at Wizard101, do not give them your username and definitely do not give them your password.

True Wizard101 faculty will never ask you to reveal your password, EVER! We would never ask for it in game, or out. Do not give out your password to anyone, even to your bffl.

When I say "See you in Wizard City", I really do mean it!
:)

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Dec 23, 2008
Your like the main source of information in wizard city arent you? and anybody please help me defeat Timmothy IcePick because my two main elements are ice and myth!

Explorer
Jul 05, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

We do not however, reveal our characters for obvious reasons, but when someone pops in and helps you in a duel, or runs by and says hello, I like your outfit, it could be one of us!

Just wondering when you pop into fights do you ask the players fighting if they would like help :) I am assumming you never jump into a fight that looks like it has been going awhile as you can see the pips at least. :) With out asking :)

Thanks

if i jump into a fight I always bring 1 pip sprites to help heal the player or shield him to make up for me bringing in another character.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Oh, we definitely duel each other. :)

Please be aware that just because someone is high level doesn't necessarily mean they are a faculty member. Even if someone says they are faculty (staff) at Wizard101, do not give them your username and definitely do not give them your password.

True Wizard101 faculty will never ask you to reveal your password, EVER! We would never ask for it in game, or out. Do not give out your password to anyone, even to your bffl.

When I say "See you in Wizard City", I really do mean it!
:)

Do you guys every become friends with other people and play in the duel arenas with people who arent with Kings Isle? I wanna battle you, Miss
GreyRose! Just for fun. I don't wanna battle Cyrus. He scares me. I mean he looks like hes going to send me to the hospital! *shivers*

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
you are suposed to fight cyrus drake.It is one of the quests that you have to when you are in dragonspyre.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
is your main school the same school you teach or is it a different one