Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Houses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
I did a search and so many pages/items came up that it was Waaay too much to read. I Know this has probably been suggested, but it NEEDS to be brought to the "front burner" again. I have a GM Necro with 2 houses and a Dorm. I have one Myth/? with a crown house (he's lvl 20). I messed him up and want to delete him. I don't care if I keep any of the housing items, but I don't want to have to pay KI 15k in crowns for the house again. That's basically petty larceny since I already paid for the house. All I want is to be able to transfer the house to another character on MY account. I don't want to sell it, I don't want to Transfer it to someone I know, I just want it IN my account w/o having to be pressured into buying another crown house. I could care less about the in-game gold houses (I'll just farm and buy another), but the crown houses should be tradeable amongst the characters on the same account, especially since I pay for a family account and buy crowns at least once every 2 months or so. EVERYONE should be able to move crown houses in-between characters on the same account, no matter how much money they spend on accounts or crowns. This needs to be addressed/rectified and modified.

ADDENDUM:
Actually, after looking at what I have spent and done on my GM, I think ALL reagents/Treasure cards should be able to be shared between characters on an account. I don't use the treasure cards (except to make stuff with) so if I decide to delete a character, I should be able to keep everything I have purchased or worked hard to collect (reagents get purchased with crowns also).