Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need someone!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
I have 3 grandmasters, and i want to finish my balance wizard. he is level 38 in mooshu, but i need someone to help me get through the rest! I usually get a friend that works with me and makes some what of a time schedule so we can play. I need someone that is up to where i am! If you are interested please comment and we can plan! Thank you!

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
When do you usually play? I have several wizards who might be able to work with you, but I usually only play in the mornings.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
MSS11 wrote:
I have 3 grandmasters, and i want to finish my balance wizard. he is level 38 in mooshu, but i need someone to help me get through the rest! I usually get a friend that works with me and makes some what of a time schedule so we can play. I need someone that is up to where i am! If you are interested please comment and we can plan! Thank you!

I have a life and a balance on my second account in Mooshu, I play all the time, what is your schedule like?

I also have 6 grandmasters on my first account that helps my second account level up, so we will have plenty of help.

Kristen LifeHeart 40 life
Blaze BattleBlade 36 Balance