Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wont let me enter marley bone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
I am a lvl 28 fire student and the teacher gave me a quest.Later on i had to go to marley bone and i wont let me

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
devil38 wrote:
I am a lvl 28 fire student and the teacher gave me a quest.Later on i had to go to marley bone and i wont let me

This happens a lot in the game. You get a quest, sometimes from your teacher, to go to an area where you don't have access yet. So you can't get in to do your quest.

Continue to follow the story line, and soon you will get access to the area you need.

Hope this helps. :-D

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You won't be able to get into Marleybone until you've finished all of Krokotopia.

If you're already allowed into Marleybone, you may have to finish earlier sections of it (i.e. Hyde Park) to get to the section needed for your quest.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
I am level 30 and I cant get to marly bone.I skipped the diolog because I thought that had to see meral ambroes. ps I finished krokitopia

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
Just teleport to a friend in Marleybone. If you don't want to do that, try to get to the Tomb of Storms as quickly as possible. It dtakes a couple of hours to complete. The last boss you must defeat is Krokopatra.

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
Shervais, you have to defeat Krokopatra. Then, you must talk to the Ghost of Krokhotep. He will tell you to go talk to Sergeant Major Talbot. S.M.T. shall give you the spiral key and a potion bottle.