Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pets groing in to mounts

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 16, 2009
i think if you work really hard on a pet and get it to epic it should become a amount you can ride. not just a pet with a card to use in combat this would make working on your pets much more rewording. consider this for crowns pets only

Defender
Apr 21, 2010
That's not very practical for most pets, like Cyclops, Pale Maiden, Dark Sprite, Wraith, Mander...
Pets should remain separate from mounts.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
Though that is an awesome idea, it would be difficult. Imagine riding a pet like a sprite, or an ice colossus, or an imp. It would be rather hard. What you could do though, is have some pets (the four legged ones) grow larger and larger as they grow from baby to epic and eventually have the ability to remain as pets or become mounts. (I'd love to have a fire cat mount). And the others grow larger and larger and eventually have the ability to remain as pets or become morphs. (not like the poly morph spells, more like the ones in the crown shop.)

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
That is so cool I saw
a cool thing day some one was riding a big bird

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Wouldn't work, mounts and pets are totally different things, pets give boosts, mounts give speed.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
You never know.The editors at wizard 101 always improve the game. I for one think that you should have the option to choose (when it gets to epic) leave it a regular pet or change to mount. Just a little something to think about.