Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

rare items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
i was reading about the rare gyphon mount and the new castle and it said you might have seen it whwere can you see it

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Me too! I saw this person with epic items and a gryphon mount! Prospector Zeek should have answered you or maybe he is busy advneutring the worlds of the Spiral. Anyway at Gamestop shops around the USA have now been shipped new Card Codes. They sell for $36 and give you like this castle house, epic clothing, Ancient Spear of Power, Gryphon mount and lots more. I hope this helps!
Ryan LotusGarden Level 32 Magus Sorcerer

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
i think that the new house has been a prize from a contest before but the gryphon (spelling?) has never been seen before!

i hope this helped
Austin Ironslinger level 50 myth

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The Gryphon is part of the $39 Gamestop gift card. It's available in some stores and will be available in others in November. You can check out the card via the "Gift Cards" box/link on the home page.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
well i think a good rare item would be glowing gloves everyone wants gloves so it could blend in and gloves would be really questionable too i mean a good uniform isnt really that complete without gloves. 8)