Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistairer's lair help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
I am new to these boards ..... but i think i saw people offering help for Malistairer's lair . Can anyone help me get this quest done? And can anyone give me a time and day to be on to get it done? I can not do anything else till i do this quest.

Thank you

Explorer
May 06, 2010
Sure thing! How about wednesday(oct20) 5:00 pixie realm in the dragon's roost. Kane Hexflame lvl50 fire p.s what is your wizard's name? p.p.s Glad to be of service.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
savannah skyheart is my wizards name and i am also level 50 and my magic is ice. i added healing and lighting to my toon. so 5pm eastern time wednesday?
i am good to go then and ty :)

Defender
Feb 28, 2010
I can try to be there to assist as well. Sloan LegendWeaver, Grand Storm

stacyboo2003 wrote:
savannah skyheart is my wizards name and i am also level 50 and my magic is ice. i added healing and lighting to my toon. so 5pm eastern time wednesday?
i am good to go then and ty :)

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
i hope pixie realm does not mean a thing.... i don't know what it means. but i am by Malistairer's lair

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I am level 47 almost level 48 ice. My last quest in the story line is The Final Countdown. I would love to meet up and finish this quest! I am usually on weekday mornings 8 am EST. Erin Ice Weaver. (Warning-I am trying to get to level 48 so I can get my last spell and pet, so it may a day or so) :D

Survivor
May 12, 2010
I need help also please,i'm on ,inthe weekend,sometimes weekdays to. I am level 50 fireschool,name;Suri Owlleaf.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
I also need to do the final countdown and no longer have friends at the same level because I was offline for a year. If anyone is willing to do the quest with me I am Taryn Stormdreamer 50th level Grandmaster Diviner (storm). I am usually available any time after 5pm Central Time.

Survivor
May 07, 2010
I'm in farming stage of Malistaire for the fire robe. I'm usually on at nights.

Anyone interested in Malistaire runs contact Darby Raventhorn Lvl 50 Fire

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
I would love to help anyone just reply with a time (EASTERN plz) and character name/level.
Sloan Windthistle GrandMaster Conjurer
P.S. I maybe able to provide help and i am farming him! Glad to help.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
To Darby Raventhorn and Sloan Windthistle: As you two have both replied most recently, would you be willing to help me defeat him sometime soon? Preferably in the evening or at night. You can pick the realm etc. I am just ready to be done with this quest. ;-P

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
I also need to do this quest. I am availalbe Friday (10/29) from 12noon EST until about 4pmEST and anytime on Saturday after about 7amEST.
I have a level 50 myth wizard named Kimberly Taleslinger.

Thanks!

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
I am volunteering my services to assist anyone who needs help with Malistaire. I am on most nights after 7:30 PM EST. Let me know if you want my help, the timezone, realm and place you wish to meet.

:D
Tristan Skyriver Grandmaster Storm
Tristan Lifegiver Grandmaster Life

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
K guys! How about this friday at about 5pm eastern time in Vampire realm. If this is a problem reply.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
kirsch1 wrote:
I am volunteering my services to assist anyone who needs help with Malistaire. I am on most nights after 7:30 PM EST. Let me know if you want my help, the timezone, realm and place you wish to meet.

:D
Tristan Skyriver Grandmaster Storm
Tristan Lifegiver Grandmaster Life

MasonGoldenRider grandmaster i would love to help all i need is a balance person a life person and storm and i will help you good doing buisness with you

p.s. wednesday at 4 15 pm :thumb up:

Survivor
May 07, 2010
I am available most nights and currently on the drake realm.

Darby Raventhorn

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Wariorocks wrote:
K guys! How about this friday at about 5pm eastern time in Vampire realm. If this is a problem reply.

I'm here, but I don't see anyone. Maybe I'm in the wrong place? I'm right outside where the sigils are to go into the dungeon.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
kdarling wrote:
Wariorocks wrote:

I'm here, but I don't see anyone. Maybe I'm in the wrong place? I'm right outside where the sigils are to go into the dungeon.

Sry kdarling i was busy i wasnt able to post but i am avalible saturday at noon time contact if want to change time. SRY