Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet talents

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
ok so we all know that are pets can get either a talent that helps you in battle or in derby but think about this wouldnt it be great if we could chose if we want a battle or a talents that helps with derby like when you lvl up you pet a little screen comes up saying with to choices one says battle talent other says helpfull to derby talent and say you click battle now you can get a talent like power pip boost to that school resist and blades traps shields and for life satyr or others i dont know about the sprite spell or other spell cards but if you click derby one you get a talent that helps with you pets aboilty to get strenghth intalect will power and one other cant remeber so yea think about that one it would solve a lot of pet problemsand if you agree plz reply and if not plz post why but do it in a calm way not like this I TOTALLY DO NOT AGREE WITH YOUR STUPID IDEA I LIKE IT THE WAY IT IS do not reply like that plz

JACK DRAGONBREATH LVL 50 FIRE