Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lifetime Memberships???

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Dear Sir Harold Argleston,

Is it possible that this option will ever be made available?

I also had a question on another board which probably belongs here, so uh yeah... Crafting is a great tool you've implemented, but you could do a lot more. The loot drops on the test server are crazy. Some really nice items. Will crafting ever have the ability to modify the stats on items (Clothing, jewelry, our decks??)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
While anything is possible, I doubt that lifetime memberships will ever be offered, nor would I be comfortable if they were offered. A Lifetime membership offer is usually the tactic of a company that either has a brand new product and wants to generate some business, or the device of a failing company that is desperate for money and/or wants to get whatever they can. In either case, it wouldn't speak highly of the company's view of itself or its product (an MMORPG in this case). KingsIsle and Wizard101 aren't new, and I doubt they're desperate for business, as busy as the game is, so it would be foolish of them to offer a lifetime membership to the game.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2010
I'd also love the option of having a lifetime membership, but just to add to that, would they give you a monthly allowance of crowns, or would you have to buy those on top of everything else?

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
Champion
Jan 27, 2009
If you but areas with crowns they're open forever, other than that i don't find it likely that this will happen.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Buying all the areas with crowns is a great option. However I like to PvP a lot, so I would still have to continue to spend crowns to play ranked matches. With a membership it would be available to me. I'd just like to pay it all and never have to worry about it again.

Historian
May 15, 2009
thats why you keep subscribing whether offline from a prepaid to buying it online
thought if the game were suffering in popularity they could possibly give it away