Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Ok guys so you know how the new Astral Schools are out for Celestia? Well I decided to make a Rank 9 spell for each beginning schools and my spells for the Astral Schools. (if my idea sounds like anybody else, i did not copy them, great minds think alike!) Ok Here they are!

Balance Spell: Angel
9 pips
85%
Damage Type
700-820 Balance and -90% next attack all enemies

Storm Spell: Super Charge
4 pips
50%
Damage Type
1500 Storm all enemies

Ice Spell: Crysta Cavern
5 pips
80%
Global Type
200 Ice all enemies for 4 rounds and +40% all Ice Damage (only the +40% will last until another Global Spell is cast)

Fire Spell: Volcanic Eruption
9 pips
75%
Damage Type
300 Fire + 900 Fire over 3 rounds all enemies

Life Spell: Reborn
9 pips
90%
Healing Type
Heal 1 defeated friend half and 700 Heal all friends

Death Spell: Death Lord
9 pips
85%
Damage Type
500 Steal Health all enemies convert half to LP (life points) and 300 Death over 3 rounds all enemies (wards and traps effect both)

Myth Spell: Eye of History
9 pips
80%
Damage Type
100 Myth and 700 Myth all enemies and Summon 1 Orthus Minion (Rank 4 Myth, 1000 Health)

Last but not least! Let's give it up for the Astral Schools! *clap clap clap clap*

Sun Spell: Transform Skeletal Dragon
0 pips
100%
Enchantment Spell
Transform Skeletal Dragon into Wooden Dragon (Death~Life)

Moon Spell: Polymorph Leviathan
0 pips
100%
Polymorph Spell
Polymorph into Storm Leviathan for 6 rounds (Health: 2000, Mana: (same), Resist Storm 25%, Storm Attack Boost 20%, Spells: Storm Trap, Storm Blade, Windstorm, Lightning Strike, Kraken, Storm Bats, Storm Shark, Tempest, Stormzilla (3 copies of each)

Star Spell: Aura of Honor
0 pips
100%
Aura Spell
+30% all Damage and Steal Health Spells over 3 rounds

Thank You All for taking your time reading my spells! Hope You All Liked Them! :-)

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
I like a few but some of the others are honestly terrible. If you mean new spells, as in in the next world, then all normal schools need to get a normal 9 pip attack, not some overpowered wild bolt or global spell.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
new spell i thought of-

storm- whirlpool
595-640 damage
description- the arena rises with water and then a whirlpool forms and goes to the target at sonic speed.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
kwondo1 wrote:
new spell i thought of-

storm- whirlpool
595-640 damage
description- the arena rises with water and then a whirlpool forms and goes to the target at sonic speed.

That's incredibly weak for a level 68 storm spell (which is what is being discussed here) That would be more like a 6 pip storm spell.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2008
got one

polymorph judgement
health:same
mana:same
spells:every balance exept scarab
last for 4 turns

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
I like a few but some of the others are honestly terrible. If you mean new spells, as in in the next world, then all normal schools need to get a normal 9 pip attack, not some overpowered wild bolt or global spell.

*sniffle* Harshness! No need to be rude about it. I even thanked you for taking your time of reading my spells. I put a lot of heart into this. :(

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
kwondo1 wrote:
new spell i thought of-

storm- whirlpool
595-640 damage

That's incredibly weak for a level 68 storm spell (which is what is being discussed here) That would be more like a 6 pip storm spell.

Acutually the spells i thought of are level 65 spells as you will learn in my post on Ravenwood Commons. New Worlds

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:

I have changed most of theme for your information! If you would KINDLY go onto the Ravenwood Commons i have posted another post titled New Worlds on the first page. And this time PLZ O PLZ post a NICE COMMENT!