Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Teacher!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
Hi everyone. I was wondering who your favorite teacher is and why they are.

Ok so my favorite teacher is Alzarhed Teacher of Balance. I like Alzarhed cause he is cool, nice, and teaches one of my most favorite schools Balance.He is also different from all the other teachers, that is cause he is in Krok at not Wizard City.

Sloan Windthistle Grandmaster Conjurer
Keelan Starsword Lvl 12 Initiate Theurgist

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
i like the storm teacher professor Halston Balestrom because well he likes to RELEASE HIS INNER THUNDER! lol

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
I, myself like Malorn ashthorn. I like him because he is a kid like you in the game. :D Also, i cant wait till i actually MEET the new sun moon and star teachers.And remember... Keep on castin'!
Ryan Ashblade lvl 50 necromancer

Explorer
May 06, 2010
ROM999 wrote:
I, myself like Malorn ashthorn. I like him because he is a kid like you in the game. :D Also, i cant wait till i actually MEET the new sun moon and star teachers.And remember... Keep on castin'!
Ryan Ashblade lvl 50 necromancer
I hate to burst your bubble but the new sun,moon and star school teachers are going to be machines like how you interact with those lists in the arena. My favourite teacher is of course ......DALIA FALMEA!! I love her hair and dress plus she's nice and give lessons and excitng twist

Survivor
Aug 16, 2010
Moolinda Wu! Her personality and voice really fit with the Life School. Plus, she is a talking cow! I remember the first time I walked into the Life School and yelled, "Oh my goodness! My teacher's a cow in a kimono! This is wonderful!" -Tristan Jadeblossom, Master Theurgist