Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

balance card power play doesn't work

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
I have used this card in several battles and have noticed a definite decrease in getting power pips.
Normally I have about 33% chance of a power pip. With this card it should be about 68% chance of a power pip. I have used the card and only got one or two power pips in about 14 turns. I haven't done any statistics, but I think the chance of not getting a power pip ten times in a row shows the percentage is not anywhere near 68%.
I have taken this card out of my deck for good. Am I missing something?
I think it is a bug.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
Same with me. I should have over 50% and I don't get a single Power Pip.

Administrator
Fear not my precious snowflakes.

Nolan Stormgate has discovered a glitch with the Power Play spells. Seems the original components to create the spell were not added in the correct order!

He is brewing up a new Power Play spell that will successfully add to your chance of gaining a power pip. I'll let you know when he has finished, it's a delicate process!

Thank you all for your feedback on this issue.
~Professor Greyrose

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
i am still having the problem ith powerplay spell i have a 58% chance of getting a power pip and that is not including the spells effect and i might get a power pip every maybe 7 to 9 turns. i think it is still bugged.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
yes my power play does not work and i think it actually makes chances lower, i have a 25% chance of power pip and when i use power play i never get a power pip, i am really bummed about this because i worked hard to reach the level to get that spell now it is wasting space, this bug was discovered a year ago and it is still not fixed, if it can't be fixed then it should be replaced with another spell card for all us people who have it, something of equal power like maybe a card that cost zero and gives 2 pips

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
keybladeweilder wrote:
i am still having the problem ith powerplay spell i have a 58% chance of getting a power pip and that is not including the spells effect and i might get a power pip every maybe 7 to 9 turns. i think it is still bugged.

I have 62 percent pip rating and did not get a power pip to the eleventh round - this thing is definately bugged