Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have some ideas!!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 25, 2010
First, how about worlds based on Antartica, or swamps like the Okefenokee, or jungles like in South America? There's plenty of critters in each of those places to base your enemies and friends on!
Also, we need some more houses! I finally got my Imperial Palace, and I love it, but where do I go from there? What can possibly top the Palace? (And don't say one of the houses from Dragonspyre...I've seen them!)
I would love to get that house from the Grizzleheim crafter, but I can't afford it. And, the crafting is too difficult to achieve, anyway. But I love that house and I want it.
And another thing, can we increase our house limit? Three houses just doesn't do it for me. I like to collect houses as much as I like to collect pets. By the way, thanks for the Black Cat pet. I love it. What do you do for the other holidays?

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
I would love having more than three houses! ( I wanted to collect all the school houses, but i cant cause i could on ly have three houses ) So make more houses, and increase the limit of houses!