Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An idea.....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
In the entire time i have played wizard101 I have only had to report someone once. It was then that i discovered it will only let you type in so much in the bar. Thus making it difficult to really tell why you are reporting this person. I thought that maybe you could modify the report button. Like maybe create a drop down box with several different options that you have to choose from as to what your reporting for. Maybe in doing this it will cut down on some of the false reports that go on every day. And it will also give players an idea of what they should be reporting for and what they shouldn't.
I don't know, just a thought i had.
Hopefully its a good one.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2009
Awesome idea! I've never had to report anyone, but I've come close a few times. Part of the reason I don't is because of the typing restrictions (that and the possibility of getting my account deleted). A drop down box would really help, but chances are they would miss some things off the list; maybe have the oppotunity to write the reason if it's not on the list.