Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dispels should be removed from the game

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
When used they are used in the game for specific boss areas to make things super easy, when used in PvP they are used to give the side that goes first a huge unfair advantage. They wouldn't be so bad if they could only be used by their own school and were not available at the bazaar. Balance school does not want dispels against them cause they say it would be unfair, well its very unfair for any school to have dispels against them expecially in PvP.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Always wanting things nerfed from the game, but there is one thing you have failed to bring up time and time again. The one thing other players would actually enjoy having nerfed from the game... you. Seriously, I dont understand how you claim there is so many things wrong with this game, and how you "would never recommend this game to anyone". But you still play this game and complain on these message boards.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
DarthNexus wrote:
Always wanting things nerfed from the game, but there is one thing you have failed to bring up time and time again. The one thing other players would actually enjoy having nerfed from the game... you. Seriously, I dont understand how you claim there is so many things wrong with this game, and how you "would never recommend this game to anyone". But you still play this game and complain on these message boards.

I no rite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All she does is complain about whats wrong with the game.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
x rolls eyes x What are we complaining about this time Seasnake?

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Seasnake will u be quiet 4 once! I mean "balance is unfair with judment, oh balance is too weak , I think we should remove wild bolt ,I think wild bolt shuld only be used by storm wizards, there should be a balance dispell, we should remove all dispells", seriously, that was all ur complaints that I have read! Will u please just STOP COMPLAINING!!!!! Like darknexus said, they shuld nerf u!

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Removed from the game is a bit much, but I support them being class specific.

Devin Darksong – Grandmaster Necromancer – lvl 50 Death
Digby Darksong – Grandmaster Theurgist – lvl 50 Life
Duncan Darksong – Grandmaster Sorcerer – lvl 50 Balance
Dylan Darksong – Grandmaster Diviner – lvl 50 Storm
Dustan Darksong – Grandmaster Conjurer – lvl 50 Myth
Dolan Darksong – Master Thaumaturge - lvl 50 Ice