Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sandstorm and Minotaur cards???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
Been looking everywhere, but can't find these cards.

Sandstorm
Minotaur

Looked in the 2 libraries, looked in the loot tables (that are posted), the trade option for crafted cards was nerfed. SOOOO, where can I find these cards to make craftable items that require them?

Defender
May 31, 2010
phentop wrote:
Been looking everywhere, but can't find these cards.

Sandstorm
Minotaur

Looked in the 2 libraries, looked in the loot tables (that are posted), the trade option for crafted cards was nerfed. SOOOO, where can I find these cards to make craftable items that require them?

Neither one of those cards can be purchased from the library. They can only be crafted. Occasionally you can find sandstorm at the bazaar, I have yet to see minotaur at the bazaar , so I am guessing it is not a dropped card.
I trade crafted cards frequently. Never had a problem with it , so not sure how it is nerfed like you said. Could it be that someone you were trading with was trying to trade the enchanted treasure cards and not the crafted ones? In case you don't already know , the enchanted cards are the ones you create in your deck by placing for example a "tough" treasure card on top of one of the other cards. Those can NOT be traded.
You going to need to hunt down a myth wizard who has earned the initiate crafters badge for the minotaur card and a balance wizard who has earned the apprentice crafters badge.
Most of the people who are into crafting and trading cards will wear the crafters badge above their head. Makes it easier to hunt them down. My death wizard wears her masters crafters badge , and I trade mostly feint and wraith cards in the game .
Because I don't know if you are 8 or 80, I am not trying to be condescending , but beware of people who claim they will trade you treasure cards if you gift them an item . I see this happen a lot around the shopping distract , of people trying to take advantage of our younger wizards in the game. So make sure those wizards have earned the badge , and show you the cards ahead of time. Most take other cards in exchange , if you dont craft cards , you can trade for cards you purchase at the library.
Good Luck!

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
minotaur is occaisonally found at the bazaar... I hate that crafting items often require cards that non-school characters aren't allowed to craft