Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new ice spell idea!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Ice is unreasonalely weak in this game! This makes us less chance to win! It's unfair! I have opinions!(fire is also weak but here I claim my opnions for ice first) So here I give advices:
Add a new spell: bounce. Funtion: bounce attack for one round, or bounce a certain amount of damage on the whole or per pip. Name: cystal wall. And though ice has high defense, I really think there should be some heal spells. And I strongly suggest that some shields like ice armor and cystal wall :P should immune to earthquake. Otherwise no matter what defense we have, once encounter earthquake we are powerless at all. That's why I said ice is unreasonablely weak in this game. It's too unreasonable! It's too unfair! I hope there will be changes soon :P

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
ice isn't MENT to be powerful as far as attacks go. it's a defensive school. ice wizards have the highest health of the three elemental schools, the best accuracy, and the best defenses. ice wizards are ment to be able to endure spells with high amounts of damage. fire is the best school to balance ice out as well. it has reasonable damage and accuracy, and it covers our weakness to ice.

lucas goldheart, level 32 thaugmaturge and proud of it.