Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Mounts

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 28, 2009
Well I went on the test realm to discover no castles. I got so upset I never even tried doing the world. But what I want to know is did they ever make those school mounts we so highly demanded? If they WEREN'T made then will they be made for the live realm? If they are made they will probably get a lot of people playing this game again!

Survivor
May 23, 2010
Melissa423771 wrote:
Well I went on the test realm to discover no castles. I got so upset I never even tried doing the world. But what I want to know is did they ever make those school mounts we so highly demanded? If they WEREN'T made then will they be made for the live realm? If they are made they will probably get a lot of people playing this game again!
That would rock!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

Survivor
May 23, 2010
Melissa423771 wrote:
yea that would be sweet, i want to see a skeleton pony for death wizards! 8)

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
I'm thinking these ideas....................

Storm-Leviathan Mount or Storm Cloud Mount

Fire-Fire Dragon Mount or Phoenix Mount

Ice-Snow Angel's Pegasus Mount or Crystal Pony Mount

Life-Centaur Mount or Living Vine Mount

Death-Skeletal Horse Mount or Skeletal Dragon Mount

Myth-Majestic Eagle Mount or Orthrus Mount

Sun-Solarial Dragon Mount

Moon-Lunariam Wolf Mount

Star-Stellarium Star Mount (not a starfish just normal spinning star with rainbow tail)

Hope you like them!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:
I'm thinking these ideas....................

Storm-Leviathan Mount or Storm Cloud Mount

Fire-Fire Dragon Mount or Phoenix Mount

Ice-Snow Angel's Pegasus Mount or Crystal Pony Mount

Life-Centaur Mount or Living Vine Mount

Death-Skeletal Horse Mount or Skeletal Dragon Mount

Myth-Majestic Eagle Mount or Orthrus Mount

Sun-Solarial Dragon Mount

Moon-Lunariam Wolf Mount

Star-Stellarium Star Mount (not a starfish just normal spinning star with rainbow tail)

Hope you like them!

First, the Astral Schools (Sun, Moon, and Star) are secondary magic, so they shouldn't have mounts.

Storm: A Leviathan mount doesn't seem like a good idea since it's supposed to be a sea monster. Plus, it's basically a big snake, and that wouldn't look good as a mount. As cool as a Storm Cloud mount sounds, it seems a bit too "Avatar"-ish, and like the school pets the school mounts should be something taken from a spell. A storm cloud seems present in most Storm spells. I think a good Storm mount would be a Kraken only becuase there's already a Stormzilla pet.

Fire: There's already a Dragon mount! I think a Phoenix mount would be a lot cooler (harder on the game's graphics, but cooler).

Ice: A Snow Angel Pegasus mount is an awesome idea, even if it seems a bit Myth-y.

Life: A Centaur is supposed to be a symbol or strength, so a Centaur mount seems a bit strange. I have NO IDEA how a Living Vines mount would be created, so that already is out to me, but also there is no Living Vines attack (good idea for a Level 68 spell, though). The mount I want to see is a Forest Lord mount, not only because it would be an awesome mount, but it's kinda the only ride-able creature that makes sense.

Death: I would love to see a Skeletal Horse mount.

Myth: No Majestic Eagle spell; therefore, no Majestic Eagle mount. Plus, an eagle is a real creature; a Myth mount should be a creature from a legend... like a Humongofrog! That would be a great mount for Myth; that be funny to see.

You forgot my school, Balance: I think a great Balance mount would be a Scorpion.