Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistairer's lair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I have gotten to where there are two crystal stands and I have tried to teleport to the second and then run to the door but for some reason it is still locked is there something that I am missing?

Can any one help me out with this and tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
There are three crystals and to get to the third one is to go through dragons maw or the other side door and cross to get to the crystal. It is impossible for one person to activate all three so work with others to get the job done.
Cheyenne PixieSinger
Grandmaster life

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Thanks for you reply to my post.... I did not know that it would take other players to get through this section.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2010
youll need at least 3 people to fully complete malistares lair, it wont work with 2 or 1, but it works faster with 4 people, make sure they are masters and higher
Angel
Grandmaster Thaurmaturge :D

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
You can do it with two people, it is just a lot easier with three. Place a teleport at one crystal, go to another crystal and light it, port back and light crystal while the second person lights the third.

I’m usually in Wu if you need someone to run with.

Devin Darksong – Grandmaster Necromancer – lvl 50 Death
Digby Darksong – Grandmaster Theurgist – lvl 50 Life
Duncan Darksong – Grandmaster Sorcerer – lvl 50 Balance
Dylan Darksong – Grandmaster Diviner – lvl 50 Storm
Dustan Darksong – Grandmaster Conjurer – lvl 50 Myth
Dolan Darksong – Master Thaumaturge - lvl 50 Ice

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
Explorer
May 06, 2010
The first time I did it the other wizards knew what to do. But when I went in again(stone roses)I got a guy who didn't have text chat so I had to mark the location of a crystal, menu chat my other friend to activate their crystal then run to use the final crystal!