Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Trading Card Game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2010
Millions of people have probably already thought of this but I'll say it anyways.
There should be a card game. The cards should have the Wizard 101 symbol on the back and the cards look like they do in the game and you should be able to buy a deck that you can put in it. One pack should have 7 cards and you should be able to buy a Treasure Card pack that has 10 cards. The playing mat should look like the duel circle. :)

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
OMG! ITS TRUE! GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE! I was thinking the exact same thing! I also made a post! I was thinking they could sell packs for each school containing
All spells for that school (6 copies each)
A wizard doll (buy clothing sepratley)
A Dueling Ring box (a plastic box with the dueling ring on top with a container on the side in which you put in your Pips and Power Pips. Pips and power pips will pop up when you obtain one in your circle)
20 Power Pips yellow
20 Pips white

And also they could sell dolls like i just said some with girl hair some with boy hair. (I know boys dont like dolls)

They could also sell clothing sets with cloths in them that give you accuracy spells stuff like that! And the items have a certain level and you get your level from your online player!

I hope KI makes this real! It would be so fun!