Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ignore Button - should just ignore!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2010
Not sure if anyone else has a similiar gripe with this but surely the purpose of a normal ignore button is simply to mask when your online and whether you see their message or not - the act of actually deleting the character from the friends list should be solely for the DELETE button???!

Defender
May 28, 2009
If you wanted to ignore somebody why would you want them on your buddy list?

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Oh, you want a cloaking device! You don't want your friends bothering you unless you feel like helping people. I guess they could add a, "busy" or, "do not disturb," button.
Then your friends could see online friends, offline friends, and don't bother me today friends. I would still keep the ignore button, some friends become pests, and I would rather not hear them again.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
zebulous wrote:
Oh, you want a cloaking device! You don't want your friends bothering you unless you feel like helping people. I guess they could add a, "busy" or, "do not disturb," button.
Then your friends could see online friends, offline friends, and don't bother me today friends. I would still keep the ignore button, some friends become pests, and I would rather not hear them again.

a "hide from" button would do the trick