Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This is a silly problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2008
HAHAHAHA, I kinda added myself and I can't get rid of me!
Anyone know how to get rid of myself??

Please reply if you know

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
Uhhh don't you mean that you join a group then click on your name in it and then add yourself? I've done that before and I don't really mind having myself in it even though It just minimizes the friend list. Idk how to delete.

BTW,
idk definition: The real meaning is I don't know. It's NOT I don't care.

Learn your spelling everyone 'care' doesn't start with a 'K'
Keep that in mind ^_^

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
LOL! My nephew did the same thing and he could never delete himself from his friends list. I told him at least he had one friend that would always be there and would never delete him.

As far as I know, there isn't a way to remove yourself from your own friend list.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
LOL My friend did the same thing, so did i. :D I hope they don't fix it though

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
MILANUP1 wrote:
Uhhh don't you mean that you join a group then click on your name in it and then add yourself? I've done that before and I don't really mind having myself in it even though It just minimizes the friend list. Idk how to delete.

BTW,
idk definition: The real meaning is I don't know. It's NOT I don't care.

Learn your spelling everyone 'care' doesn't start with a 'K'
Keep that in mind ^_^
uh no one said "i dont care"

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
superluther wrote:
LOL! My nephew did the same thing and he could never delete himself from his friends list. I told him at least he had one friend that would always be there and would never delete him.

As far as I know, there isn't a way to remove yourself from your own friend list.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

uh i need this fixed i'm tired of my name being purple and white I: i need to check my mail for that support ticket

btw contact KI through help&support for the people who added themselves (like me I:)