Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Primry School General Info

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
I am level 33 Death and i have always wondered what each schools average stats are: (Answers should be like an average or best guess)

1. which school has the most health
2. which school has the best accuracy (least amount of fizzles)
3. which school has best attack
4. how much health would a fire wizard level 30 have compared to a level 30 death wizard?
5. which has more average health: myth or fire?

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
Health: Ice >Life&Balance(50% more than storm) >Death(10% more than fire) > Fire & Myth(25% more than storm) > Storm

Accuracy: Life 90% > Balance & Death 85% > Ice & Myth 80% > Fire 75% > Storm 70%

Damage: Storm > Fire > Myth > Balance/Death > Life/Ice

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
1. Ice has the highest base HP with 500 and gains 31 HP with every level. Life has the second highest base HP with 460 and gains 27 HP with every level.

2. Life has the best accuracy with 90%. Death and Balance have the second best accuracy with 85%.

3. "Which school has the best attacks" is a pretty subjective question; however, the school with the strongest attacks is Storm. This being true, Storm also has the lowest base HP (400, gaining 16-17 HP with every level) and the worst accuracy (70%).

The next two questions I can't answer for sure since I haven't played as a Pyromancer or a Necromancer, but I looked up some information on both questions:

4. The amount of HP any wizard has would depend on the clothes they were wearing, but a Pyromancer starts with 415 HP and gains 22 HP with each level, while a Necromancer starts with 450 HP and gains 24-25 HP with each level. Therefore, a Necromancer would have higher base HP at Level 30 than a Pyromancer.

5. As we already know, a Pyromancer starts with 415 HP and gains 22 HP with each level. A Conjurer starts with 447 HP and gains 22 HP with each level. This means that even though both schools have the same average HP gain, a Conjurer starts with a higher base HP than a Pyromancer.