Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 Spells and Mounts

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Here are what I thing that the level 58 spells should be. Along with the mount rewards (permanent mounts).

Fire

SPELL: Volcano

Pips: 11

Spell Type: Attack all + 35% to all Fire spells (Wyldfire)

Damage: 1, 350-1,500 to all enemies

Animation: [attack] A giant volcano appears and sprays lava over all enemies [Wyldfire] Wyldfire animation

MOUNT: Phoenix

Ice

SPELL: Reindeer (this is NOT supposed to be like a Christmas spell)

Spell type: Attack + donate 2 power pips to caster

Damage: 990-1,150 to enemy

Aninmation: [attack] Rudolf appears and his red nose lights up and beams enemy [donate pips] present opens and 2 power pips pop out

MOUNT: Ice Wyvern

Storm

SPELL: Crab Warrior

Spell type: Attack + Storm Trap (+25%) on enemie

Damage: 1,425-1,600

Animation: [attack] Crab slashes blade/staff weapon at enemie [Storm Trap] Storm Trap animation

MOUNT: Lighting Bat Wings

Death

SPELL: Werewolf

Pips:11

Spell type: Attack all + convert half to caster

Damage: 1,450 to all enemies

Animation: [attack] Werewolf (wolf-man) claws at all enemies [convert half] howls at caster and gives 725 health to caster (only once; after attack to all enemies)

MOUNT: Wraith Wings

Life

SPELL: Love Birds

Spell type: Heal to all allies

Healing number: Fills all allies' health up to full (even if someone has been defeated) + shield to all friends (the shield is to what school the person is; Balance would be a special Spirit Armor that absorbs 80% of damage and then goes away)

Animation: [healing] a flock of pink and red birds fly in and form a heart and then fly to caster and his/her allies and then everyones health fills [shields] shield animation

MOUNT: Horse Legs (basically makes person look like a Centaur)

Myth

SPELL: Ogre

Spell type: Attack + donate 2 pips to all allies

Damage: 1,000-1,350

Animation: [attack] Ogre comes in and burps in enemie's face [donate pips] after attack, Ogre throws a rock in mid-air. The rock explodes and turns into 2 pips

MOUNT: Orthrus

Balance

SPELL: Power Increase

Spell type: Traps and blades

Increase: All 7 school traps are added to EACH enemy (Hex for Balance) and a Blade added to self and ally/allies (blade is to what school the person who gets it is)

Animation: [trap] trap animation [blade] blade animation

MOUNT: Scorpion

HOPE YOU LIKED MY IDEAS AND SORRY IF SOME WERE CONFUSEING!

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:
Here are what I thing that the level 58 spells should be. Along with the mount rewards (permanent mounts).

Fire

Animation: [attack] A giant volcano appears and sprays lava over all enemies [Wyldfire] Wyldfire animation

Ice

Aninmation: [attack] Rudolf appears and his red nose lights up and beams enemy [donate pips] present opens and 2 power pips pop out

Storm

Animation: [attack] Crab slashes blade/staff weapon at enemie [Storm Trap] Storm Trap animation

Death

Animation: [attack] Werewolf (wolf-man) claws at all enemies [convert half] howls at caster and gives 725 health to caster (only once; after attack to all enemies)

Life

Healing number: Fills all allies' health up to full (even if someone has been defeated) + shield to all friends (the shield is to what school the person is; Balance would be a special Spirit Armor that absorbs 80% of damage and then goes away)

Animation: [healing] a flock of pink and red birds fly in and form a heart and then fly to caster and his/her allies and then everyones health fills [shields] shield animation

Myth

Animation: [attack] Ogre comes in and burps in enemie's face [donate pips] after attack, Ogre throws a rock in mid-air. The rock explodes and turns into 2 pips

Balance

Increase: All 7 school traps are added to EACH enemy (Hex for Balance) and a Blade added to self and ally/allies (blade is to what school the person who gets it is)

one thing, I CANT READ THE YELLOW! but i like the idea! DANG! i'm only level 35, darn. lol

Taylor- Level 35 Sorcerer

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
I love the ideas but the yellow and light blue were quite hard on the eyes :(

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Bulbasaur10 wrote:
willwolf64 wrote:

Fire

Ice

Storm

Death

Life

Myth

Balance

one thing, I CANT READ THE YELLOW!

o sry about that! here's what is says:

Myth

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Awesome ideas (and that's a lot coming from me)! The only thing that annoys me is that you specifically say that Reindeer for Ice isn't supposed to be a Christmas spell, yet Rudolph is included in it. The only time I ever hear anything about Rudolph is around Christmas, so how does that make sense? You really need to change that spell.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
Nice ideas! Here are some of my own, if you don't mind my posting them.

Fire: Divine Wrath
Damage: 900 fire damage to all enemies + 25% fire damage trap
Graphical description: 6 fiery angels descend from the high heavens, toting flaming swords and shields. They form a circle in midair, and point their swords at the target. A giant beam shoots from the center of their circle, dealing intense fire damage.

Ice: Diamond Dust
Damage: 700 ice damage to all enemies + 200 Ice damage over 2 turns
Graphical description: A large block of ice forms in the center of the combat circle. It fractures, and the shards of ice float around the circle for a few moments before priming on a target and shooting at it, dealing intense ice damage and leaving behind a DoT.

Storm: Ocean's Fury
Damage: 1000 storm damage to all enemies + Stun
Graphical description: Combat circle fills with water. It rises up and coalesces into a large sphere around the target, remaining so for about 3 seconds before flying into the air and slamming down onto the target.

Life: Nature's Whim
Damage: 750 heal to all friends or 750 life damage to all enemies
Graphical description: A woman with dirt for skin and grassy leaves for hair, wearing a green leaf robe, rises from the ground. If she decides to damage enemies, the ground around them grows plants which strangle the enemy, dealing damage. If she decides to heal your team, she will thrust towards the target a wall of green energy. As it moves towards the target, the ground underneath it will grow flowers.

Myth: Kampe
Damage: 800 Myth damage to all enemies + remove one positive charm
Graphical description: Kampe, prison guard of Greek mythology, descends from the heavens. She has a green reptilian body, has four legs, and has the torso of a human woman. In each of her two arms she carries a great sword, with which she slices her opponents.

Death: Lord of the Dead
Damage: 840 Death damage to all enemies, convert 1/4 to health.
Graphical description: Lord of the Dead is to Hades as Storm Lord is to Zeus. A pale man with black flames for hair rises from a great pit in the earth sitting on a throne carved from bone. He rises, and reaches out towards the target, and pulls life force from their chest. He relinquishes the life force to the caster in the same way as Wraith.

Balance: Star Death
Damage: 250 Balance damage to all enemies followed by 650 Balance damage to all enemies and take all positive charms
Graphical description: The star for Power Nova appears in the battle circle, and starts to pulsate wildly. After a moment, it explodes like a super nova, dealing 250 damage to all enemies. The debris left behind collapse into a massive black hole, which sucks away the positive charms of enemies and deals 650 balance damage to each.

Defender
May 28, 2009
A lot of people have been posting ideas like this. If we all keep posting this idea too often they might get sick and just BLOCK the idea from being posted. Since the idea has been demanded so much I'm guessing they will use it. But for now we should probably stop making so many posts demanding the school mounts.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
Bulbasaur10 wrote:
willwolf64 wrote:

Fire

Ice

Storm

Death

Life

Myth

Balance

one thing, I CANT READ THE YELLOW!
Try highlighting the Myth spell and mount. It worked for me