Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Mushy poster

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
The poster for Mooshu is missing one of the main characters for a side quest and a storyline quest. The one, the only (Big Voice) WAVE BRINGER! The way i discovered it is my friend, (Quinn Dragonwhisper) and I were looking at the Celestia poster and comparing it to the Mooshu poster to figure out what everyones role is (who would assign side quests, who would be enemies) and noticed that everyone for the sidequests where in certain areas and the bosses where in other areas. So we saw Oak Heart(aka robot guy), Moss Back (aka Slob blue guy), but we noticed no(Big Voice) WAVE BRINGER! What is up with that ? I mean come on? he is so cool. How dare you exclude him!
Geddylee136
aka Rush's #1 fan

Fin Deathfinder
Grand sorcerer

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There's not enough room to include everybody.

Or, if you want a story, maybe Wavebringer doesn't like publicity and asked to not be included on the poster.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
lol yea maybe And also the crest on the imperial palace is missing. Also i can't see the muhdu but maybe it is being blocked by the emperors magnificent horn

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
geddylee136 wrote:
The poster for Mooshu is missing one of the main characters for a side quest and a storyline quest. The one, the only (Big Voice) WAVE BRINGER! The way i discovered it is my friend, (Quinn Dragonwhisper) and I were looking at the Celestia poster and comparing it to the Mooshu poster to figure out what everyones role is (who would assign side quests, who would be enemies) and noticed that everyone for the sidequests where in certain areas and the bosses where in other areas. So we saw Oak Heart(aka robot guy), Moss Back (aka Slob blue guy), but we noticed no(Big Voice) WAVE BRINGER! What is up with that ? I mean come on? he is so cool. How dare you exclude him!
Geddylee136
aka Rush's #1 fan

Fin Deathfinder
Grand sorcerer

"Big Voice?" really? :?

Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
Yea (Big Voice) because (Big Voice) WAVEBRINGER is pure awesomeness. Do not laugh at (Big Voice) WAVEBRINGER. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) KI I am sry but you need to edit that