Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Characters on an account should share houses

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I would love it if my various characters could share their houses with each other. That is to say every account should have a house page that contains all of their houses and their individual characters would have that list of houses available to them to click on to enter and use as they so choose. I highly doubt many people have more than one of any house type, as most people with multiple characters tend to prefer to obtain different houses. As such, there is no reason why all houses shouldn't be listed on a player account page readily accessable by all their characters. It doesn't take away revenues from the game and even encourages players to obtain more houses as all their characters can enjoy them. I think an account limit of 10 houses would be fine, though if people have six characters now with three homes on each that limit should be increased to 18 homes.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
or gold i mean if you real need gold but cant get it fast where you are you need some from say your life to your ice i wood love that

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Azmadaus wrote:
or gold i mean if you real need gold but cant get it fast where you are you need some from say your life to your ice i wood love that

for gold I just transfer non-needed items from one character to another for sell in the bazaar, additionally I'll buy items for my desired to play character with the gold of other characters and then put those items into the shared bank... either way making a player's gold accessable to all characters wouldn't change much other than make things a bit easier

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
Here! Here!

now that my gold is spent training my pets its hard to save for houses anylonger.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I have 5 houses for my 6 characters so far and this would be a nice add.

Devin Darksong – Grandmaster Necromancer – lvl 50 Death
Digby Darksong – Grandmaster Theurgist – lvl 50 Life
Duncan Darksong – Grandmaster Sorcerer – lvl 50 Balance
Dylan Darksong – Grandmaster Diviner – lvl 50 Storm
Dustan Darksong – Grandmaster Conjurer – lvl 50 Myth
Dolan Darksong – Master Thaumaturge - 50 Ice