Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Merle Ambrose Isnt Helping

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
Can somebody help cause when merele ambrose wants to talk to me he wont like the little side bubbles you get when you level up or do something well i just got to level fourty in mooshu and he said something like Young Wizard There is News From Grizzleheim Report To My Office When You Get The Chance. So i went to his office and he just said what he usually says to me and i dont know what to do is it a bug in the game or do i have to do something for him to talk to me thx for the feedback :-) :-D :-D

*sigh*

Please read the Known Bugs section at the top of this page.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
Ok thx zeke i read the bugs and i found the one with ambrose bad habits thx cya :D :D

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
well i kinda disagree with that cause i dont understand how to fix it this week i lvled up to thirty and Merle says report to my office at once and then when i go there it doesnt do anything just says the usual stuff he says and i check the known bugs and i still dont know how to fix it