Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ease up on the fizz

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
What is going on with the fizzle rate? This is way out of wack. Just lost another battle due to 3 fizzles in a row and a total of 6 fizzles in 10 turns.
I've look around these forums and poeple claim the rates are random and correct at 30%. That is not true even if you average it over 1000 turns it is at almost 50%. What gives? As much money that is made from this game you would figure that this would get fixed to make it a more enjoyable experience. If my computer gets broken due to the fact that consecutive fizzles have caused me to jump through my monitor who do I send the bill to?

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
If you state what spell you are trying to use, it will be easier to try and figure out your problem.

As with all things that deals with percentages, there is a chance that you have extremely poor luck and fizzle again and again (or that storm mage manages to successfully cast Wildbolt six times in a row). You may have had a period of bad luck due to how the server pulls the numbers for fizzle-chances.

Simply go to another realm, or log off for a bit, and see if that would not have helped.

And if you still feel that you fizzle too often, try getting some +accuracy treasure cards to supplement your deck.