Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Quests!!!

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Here is where you can post ideas for quests. Include the title of the quest, rewards, etc. Be sure to include the description and people who give it, and what they say.

Here is mine!:

Returning to Dragonspyre:

Merle Ambrose: "Oh, hello there young wizard! I expect you are here to ask me a question? No? Well, I'm glad you have come anyways. I am in need of your assistance." Narrarator: Merle wipes his forehead and sighs. Merle Ambrose: "I'm afraid I lost my train of thought. Could you get me some prune juice for me?"

Goal: Collect prune juice from Merle's House in Merle's Desk.

No reward yet.

New goal: Give prune juice to Merle Ambrose.

Merle Ambrose: "Ahhh ... refreshing..." "I remember now... I need you to go to the ruins of an old Dragonspyre Temple and collect some fire essence."

Goal: Collect 12 fire essence in Dragonspyre Temple.

Narrarator: As you collect the essences in the temple, the gates shut and bells ring. Then, the fire essences become a blockade and you cannot get yourself free. The fire becomes a Magma Colossus, and speaks in growls.

Magma Colossus: "DID MERLE SEND YOU? HOHOH, WE HAD SOME GOOD TIMES BACK IN THE DAY...! I WAGER YOU NEED SOME ESSENCE? WELL, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT, WIZARD... IF YOU WOULD FIGHT ME AND BEAT ME, I WILL HELP YOU. IF YOU FAIL, I WILL SEND YOU TO MERLE. DO WE HAVE A DEAL?"

Reward(s):

405 Gold

1,000 XP

Quest Goal: Fight and defeat Magma Colossus.

Quest Name: Fighting with Fire

Magma Colossus:

Health: 5,555

School: Fire

Says: You have beaten me, young warlock. Go now with these essences."

To be continued ....

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009