Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl cap ex. If we grand we still get exp rite

AuthorMessage
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I was wondering. I'm a grandmaster pryomancer and if i do side quest, will i still level up with the exp. i earned when the level cap is increased???????????????? Cause if not all that hard work would have been for nothing. Plz answer Prospector Zeke or somebody else.

After level 50, no new experience is rewarded. Experience you would have received from quests or duels that you complete after you reach level 50 is lost.

Level 50 characters will notice that their experience bar no longer appears on their screen. When the level cap is increased to 60 later this year, that experience bar will return and be empty. Only then will you be able to gain experience.

As I've already stated, level 50 players who complete quests or finish duels will not be retroactively credited for the lost experience.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:
After level 50, no new experience is rewarded. Experience you would have received from quests or duels that you complete after you reach level 50 is lost.

Level 50 characters will notice that their experience bar no longer appears on their screen. When the level cap is increased to 60 later this year, that experience bar will return and be empty. Only then will you be able to gain experience.

As I've already stated, level 50 players who complete quests or finish duels will not be retroactively credited for the lost experience.

Aw man!!!!!! Well, guess i'll due pvp while i wait. That way when the i can get credit for the quest i havent completed yet when the level cap is increased.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
Exact reason I wont do quests until the cap is increased.

Looks like lots of farming in my future

Historian
May 28, 2009
Then everyone grand stop doing quests. Wait for the level cap to do. Patience, is a vertue.