Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life AOE Spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 29, 2009
I would really like someone from KI to please answer this question!

When Celestia is realsed onto the test realm can life wizards expect to earn their first AOE spell or would it be another healing spell?

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
tsandefer wrote:
I would really like someone from KI to please answer this question!

When Celestia is realsed onto the test realm can life wizards expect to earn their first AOE spell or would it be another healing spell?

what does AOE mean?

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Defender
Sep 20, 2008
From what I remember, AOE is either Area Of Effect, which means a global spell. If thats true then Life DOES have one, Sanctuary, or it means All of Enemies or something, which means a target all spell, which Life also has 2 of, but they heal their side and don't target the enemies. Either way, however, I don't think we'll get more spells in Celestia for the current schools, because it would mess up the "Master of (insert school name here)"
badges.

James Starblade, Grandmaster Pyromancer

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
maybe damage over time? or all enemies? or something that does something other then just attack like a steal or something?

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
AOE as in "area of effect"? If you mean a healing spell that affects all the wizards on your team, Unicorn and Rebirth do that. If you meant something else, I don't know.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
AOE means area of effect and I believe the OP (original poster) is speaking of a life attack that will effect all the enemies.

I have a life wizard. Just a few days ago I was helping someone defeat Malistaire. As we neared the end and was fighting the undead servants before Malistaire ( I can't remember their names), I thought of what the results would be if life had an attack all spell at that moment. The death enemies (who never shield) would never stand a chance. As it stands now, I believe adding an attack all spell to Life would overpower it. Yes all the other schools have AOE spells, but they do not have the healing power of Life, they also have to put up with the opposite school enemies shielding against them. That is something we of the Life School do not have to contend with unless of course we are fighting balance, and even then we get a boost and the shield is only 50%.

Maybe as the spells get more powerful as do the enemies, Life will get an AOE that will attack all enemies.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

P.S. on test realm before the Selena Gomez update, I noticed the Seraph card said damage to all, but it did not have that effect. Maybe there will be a change.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I agree with Superluther, adding an AOE attack spell for Life would unablance the school and rather defeat the theme.

Devin Darksong – Grandmaster Necromancer – lvl 50 Death
Digby Darksong – Grandmaster Theurgist – lvl 50 Life
Duncan Darksong – Grandmaster Sorcerer – lvl 50 Balance
Dylan Darksong – Grandmaster Diviner – lvl 50 Storm
Dustan Darksong – Grandmaster Conjurer – lvl 50 Myth
Dolan Darksong – Master Thaumaturge - 45 Ice