Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seraph Spell Card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I've heard from several people that the level 22 Theurgist spell now hits all opponents. As i have a Life GM, i would adore Seraph to do so, however I have no concrete evidence, please help!!

On the Test Realm there was a bug that labeled the Seraph as attacking all opponents. This was a bug and was fixed before the update was applied to the Live Game.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
On the Test Realm there was a bug that labeled the Seraph as attacking all opponents. This was a bug and was fixed before the update was applied to the Live Game.

Evening Prospector, I just wanna inform you that the Seraph Pet its Card is still labeled as attacking all opponents.
(Bug :D )

Have a Great Weekend

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Sorry, I'm not buying it was just a bug. I've done software development (not anymore :( ), you don't ask someone to make new graphic just because there was a bug, your company did it because a decision was made to try out a group hit version of the Seraph, and then decided not to include it, but somehow the new card graphic got merged into the build instead of the original. Man up, or man up as much as a programmer can.

Or at least make an amulet that gives a higher hitting version of Life Trap so we can stack them.

ic0517 wrote:
Sorry, I'm not buying it was just a bug. I've done software development (not anymore :( ), you don't ask someone to make new graphic just because there was a bug, your company did it because a decision was made to try out a group hit version of the Seraph, and then decided not to include it, but somehow the new card graphic got merged into the build instead of the original. Man up, or man up as much as a programmer can.

Or at least make an amulet that gives a higher hitting version of Life Trap so we can stack them.

Our cards are dynamically generated based on string tables, not graphically generated, which means when the string table was erroneously edited, what was passed to that card differed from the actuality.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:
ic0517 wrote:

Our cards are dynamically generated based on string tables, not graphically generated, which means when the string table was erroneously edited, what was passed to that card differed from the actuality.

^That's a pretty epic win, Zeke
As for not being able to accept it's a bug, that's really your problem, ic0517. Either way, does it matter very much? I didn't happen; it's behind us; let's look forward.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:
ic0517 wrote:

Wow. I have no idea what that means, but it sounds like he told you. ROFL.